Sign in to follow this  
Bonaparte

Congratulations ImperialShadows and KimT

Eurobricks has 2 new moderators...

ImperialShadows has done a great job as "Global Regulator" these past 2 months, so now it's time for him to become "Global Moderator".

KimT proved to be a standout "Star Wars Regulator". As of today, he's the new man in charge of our Star Wars forum. He's been promoted to the rank "Star Wars Moderator".

Congratulations !!!

Excellent news! Congrats ImperialShadows and KimT. :blush:

Glad to see two new addition to the moderators team! Keep up the good job guys! :wink:

I like the "Go here to congratulate them" line. Makes it look like we have no choice. :laugh:

Congrats, guys! You rock!

I like the "Go here to congratulate them" line. Makes it look like we have no choice. :laugh:

That's right :tongue:

:laugh:

Congratz guys, you really deserve it! Keep up the good work :thumbup: !

Congratulations guys! :thumbup:

:skull:

Congratulations you two. I don't know imperialshadows but I know KimT and I hope he will continue to be our star wars regulator/moderator

Oh, I thought they were already moderators... what's the difference between a regulator and a moderator?

Congratulations guys.

Now you´re part of the establishment, hehe! :tongue:

Congrats guys!

Congratulations to both of you, it's good see some new faces in the staff. I'm sure you will both do great!

Keep up your amazing work guys! :thumbup:

I offer my congratulations too.

So do I.

And me!

Oh I guess I better as well.

Do you all have to congratulate him? I think the first part was enough, they don't need all parts of us to say it. By the way, congrats guys! :sweet:

Hypocrite.

Yeah.

Hang on, we aren't one person! At least I don't think we are, are we? :wacko:

To those reading this we probably look it.

That's a little creepy, only crazy people talk to themselves. Why are you looking at me like that?

No reason.

Hey, all of you, quit bugging me and get back to the Mystery Castle thread, your dirtying this thread!

You cannot hide from yourself you know...

Who's the crazy one now?

Still you I think.

Hey! :angry:

*signal fades*

Edited by dragonator

Congratulations guys!

You have both done a great job :thumbup:

Ha Ha Ha. My first exact feeling as well.

I totally know what Bonaparte ment, but it sounded so... will not draw any parallels :wink:

-Ras-

Congratulations, ImperialShadows and KimT! :thumbup:

I wish you a good, nice and interesting time with hopefully not too much bothersome and boring work :wink: so you can really enjoy shepherding our community! :sweet:

Klaus-Dieter

Congrats! I'm sure eurobricks will be an even better site with you two as full time moderators. :wink:

Oh, I thought they were already moderators... what's the difference between a regulator and a moderator?

Congratulations guys.

I'd assume it's a sort of training posture for those deemed worthy by the EB administration. :wink:

Congrats, you two! :sweet::thumbup: it is well-deserved, and i will see you, KimT, in the SW forum, and you, IS... all over the place! :laugh:

You asked for it, so here it is :wink:

Regulator: A regulator regulates (= Modifies/clarifies titles, adds links, resizes pics, works on indexes, fixes broken pics/links, ...)

Moderator: A moderator moderates (= tells members how to behave) + regulates when he has the time.

Most new staff start as regulator to learn (with the help of the more seasoned staff members) how everything works. Based on how they do their jobs they can get more responsibilities and promotions.

Ha Ha Ha. My first exact feeling as well.

I totally know what Bonaparte ment, but it sounded so... will not draw any parallels :wink:

Let me rephrase that :grin:

Better? :tongue: