Sign in to follow this  
Jerac

Ülar...?

What would you do if you woke up hungry in a world without hunger? A world which you don't understand, and which does not understand you? A world where you are being told that you are worthless right from the very beginning?

A character from Mr Rainer's Solve-It Service. A niche game from niche author in niche genre. Fantastic stuff but you should probably start with Hello Charlotte. 

51977585031_6428b5e377_o.png

I rarely build game characters, but the guy was treated so rough I really felt sad for him. For a fictional game character.
What do those games do with people, eh...

This made me curious to see the game, I played the demo and it's very intriguing. (Would want to check the full game someday) I really liked the atmosphere and your builds captures the character well. :thumbup: 

3 hours ago, ExeSandbox said:

This made me curious to see the game, I played the demo and it's very intriguing. (Would want to check the full game someday) I really liked the atmosphere and your builds captures the character well. :thumbup: 

For the price the game is absolutely worth it. And if you like it, Hello Charlotte by the same author is in somewhat similar mood (albeit less abstract), and its first chapter out of three is free. 
also: thanks! I love those random niche builds and they never get as much attention as "the usual" star wars stuff, but I somehow value them far more. But because of that I never know if I suck at building those or it is just a less interesting topic in general ^^