Sign in to follow this  
arselus

Medieval Library

Please support on LEGO Ideas!

Hi Eurobricks,  

I present my newest addition to my Medieval Artisans: the Medieval Library. It is inspired by Romanesque and English Gothic architecture, and is currently up on LEGO Ideas. Please support the project if like it. It is 2700 pieces total, and has a fully detailed interior. As a "thank you" to the forum community here, I'm also posting a picture of an "alternate" version of the same build, that looks more like a medieval church bell tower.  I hope you enjoy!

51977422304_7858218860_h.jpgMedieval Library (LEGO Ideas) by arselus, on Flickr

51977707990_5f5fd7736a_h.jpgMedieval Library (LEGO Ideas) by arselus, on Flickr

51977141806_ac97806a54_h.jpgMedieval Library (LEGO Ideas) by arselus, on Flickr

51977218513_3e4f21c3b0_h.jpgMedieval Library (LEGO Ideas) by arselus, on Flickr

Medieval Church Tower

51977163496_e4cc402fda_h.jpgMedieval Church Tower by arselus, on Flickr

This is a very nice diorama. I really like the architecture of the tower. It looks interesting with the house, the column annex, trees and plants.

Nice. I dig the spire details and the use of white for the architecture around the garden and the statue. 

A very nice design.  I like the windows and the use of the snowflake piece.  

On 4/2/2022 at 3:19 PM, NOD said:

This is a very nice diorama. I really like the architecture of the tower. It looks interesting with the house, the column annex, trees and plants.

Thank you very much, the architecture of the tower was really fun to design. I love medieval architecture. 

On 4/2/2022 at 5:16 PM, SirBlake said:

Nice. I dig the spire details and the use of white for the architecture around the garden and the statue. 

Thank you, it gives it a Roman-ruins feel, I could see someone reading a book (or scroll) somewhere around there. I also love the minifigures repurposed as statues. 

On 4/4/2022 at 6:38 AM, Feuer Zug said:

Great library. I feel like this could be a part of a cloister setup in a monastery.

Thank you, yes I agree, this makes it particularly fitting for a medieval build.