The soldiers of the Foreign Legion encountered two other soldiers, that were seemingly coming straight from Corrington.

800x615.jpg

"Friend or foe?"
      "What?"
"I said, friend or foe?"
      "That sounds quite old-fashioned. Wouldn't you ask for a password or watchword?"
"Why is service in the Foreign Legion always so difficult? Ok, give me the password!"
      "Don't you have to give your part of the password first?"
"Could be...."
      "Well then...."
"Ok, then I say Canberra."
      "No, no, unfortunately that is not the password. Today's password is supposed to be Colorado."
"Hang on, you are getting it wrong. If I say Canberra, then you must reply with the matching password."
      "But Canberra is not the correct starting word. You should have said Colorado."
"And then?"
      "I would have answered Duplo."
"That does not make any sense to me."
      "It seems you are not with Colonel Wattington's 31st Rifle Regiment?"
"No."
      "Ok, then I read the map incorrectly. We should have turned left at that barren hill outside of town. Sorry for having disturbed you."
"No problem, but move along."

Spoiler

This MOC and the minifgs are, of course, a homage/tribute to two fellow Eurobrickers. You are doing great stuff! :pir-huzzah2:

:pir_laugh2:  I wouldn't be surprised when the 4 soldiers soon have to harvest rice on a Lotii plantation.

I always appreciate your sense of humor in your stories! Great tribute, thank you!

4 hours ago, Captain Braunsfeld said:

This MOC and the minifgs are, of course, a homage/tribute to two fellow Eurobrickers. You are doing great stuff! :pir-huzzah2:

Great tribute! Thanks @Captain Braunsfeld!

@Ayrlego should probably add the 31st Rifles to the compendium :pir-grin:

9 hours ago, NOD said:

:pir_laugh2:  I wouldn't be surprised when the 4 soldiers soon have to harvest rice on a Lotii plantation.

Could be :pir_laugh2:

8 hours ago, Professor Thaum said:

The MOC is a clever one and the story is hilarious...

well done !

Thanks. My wife thought the story was strange. So I kept it as it was :pir-grin:

7 hours ago, Ayrlego said:

I always appreciate your sense of humor in your stories! Great tribute, thank you!

A pleasure. By the way, the chicken is there too, but not visible in the selected shot.

800x750.jpg

6 hours ago, evancelt said:

Great tribute! Thanks @Captain Braunsfeld!

@Ayrlego should probably add the 31st Rifles to the compendium :pir-grin:

A pleasure. :pir-grin:

I am just a bit confused to see everyone going green coat as soon as I present some redcoats. I must have missed the next challenge :pir-laugh:

:pir-laugh:  It's always fun to read your stories.  This is also a lovely tribute to this style of building!

17 hours ago, Kai NRG said:

:pir-laugh:  It's always fun to read your stories.  This is also a lovely tribute to this style of building!

And not only the style of building - but also the minifigs that the guys are using.