Sign in to follow this  
Feuer Zug

[GBW] C11 – PDSRE – The Factory

After receiving intel that BoS forces were using an abandoned factory as a base of operations in the main city in the Eastern Arm, the glorious forces of the PDSRE decided to take them out. Here, we see the fanatical terrorists resting inside the old building.

51975285114_1694e1116d_c.jpg

The PDSRE security team prepares for combat. Situated in a warehouse across a vast, empty parking area for lorries, the glorious team readies the recently captured weapons the BoS was hoping to use against them. Two members of the team hold the rocket launchers, one holds reloads, while others provide security.

51973995102_d07fbcdfa6_c.jpg

Fire one!

51975002351_f8d0fb9e73_c.jpg

The first rocket hits a door and sends it inward, crushing two terrorists. Others quickly grab their weapons and take defensive positions.

51975079908_7bfc99bfce_c.jpg

The next shot goes through the opening. This round isn't a high explosive rocket, but a thermobaric warhead. Somebody was supplying really nasty toys to the terrorists.

51975284994_005463bf20_c.jpg

The makeshift walls blow out, and all the terrorists inside are killed in the thermobaric detonation. Secondary explosions wrack the old factory as stored munitions go up in the ensuing fire.

51975079808_4b02148e7a_c.jpg

With a few rockets, the main base and supply depot for the BoS in the Eastern Arm is eliminated. Mopping up operations of BoS forces will take time, but the organization's back is broken.

That's good! I love the factory building with all of these murales outside, love the story also. Maybe I would have added some flames to show the explosion of the building, but the overall scene is clear. Nice first entry of April! :pir-thumb:

Another massive build, the factory interior detailing and the cockpits for a glass roof are really nice. The one thing that irks me a bit though is the open space between the panels and arches in the front wall of the main warehouse.

On 4/1/2022 at 9:38 AM, ParmBrick said:

That's good! I love the factory building with all of these murales outside, love the story also. Maybe I would have added some flames to show the explosion of the building, but the overall scene is clear. Nice first entry of April! :pir-thumb:

Grazie. These all came from bulk purchases with the stickers applied. This is one of the few places I felt they would work well.

9 hours ago, Dutch Thriceman said:

Another massive build, the factory interior detailing and the cockpits for a glass roof are really nice. The one thing that irks me a bit though is the open space between the panels and arches in the front wall of the main warehouse.

Thanks. I wanted the front to look more like a ramshackle defensive setup, not fully built up. I see them more as boards over the broken windows.

4 hours ago, Brickwolf said:

Nice big factory, good idea with the panels.

I appreciate it.