Versteinert

[MOC] Pizza Taxi

I love it! Shame that the pizza industry isn't represented in Lego City very much. I guess Lego Island wasn't that influential after all. 

Edited by Poodabricks

On 3/31/2022 at 6:58 PM, Poodabricks said:

I love it! Shame that the pizza industry isn't represented in Lego City very much. I guess Lego Island wasn't that influential after all. 

Absolutely. There's only pizza industry in Heart Lake City ;)

On 3/31/2022 at 8:46 PM, Guyinaplaguemask said:

I cooka da pizza, then I beat you in a racea. Looks amazing, love the engine

Thanks. That brings up an idea for my next rod moc. I'll fix Lego cherries at the inner side of the windshield to simulate dices. As far as I know this originally showd readiness for any race :D

On 4/1/2022 at 8:12 AM, LEGO Train 12 Volts said:

Amazing hot-road! :pir-huzzah2:

This is so cute. Reminds me of one of my earliest sets, "Pizza To Go"... a lot more stylish, though!

Brilliant idea to use the Lego dice as back of the pizza taxi!:pir-thumb:

The small details... That's what makes a model really beautiful. Such as the saxophone and all of the other engine details! Amazing how everything came together in all these different angles. The way you used the cube is so cool! I really like it!

@gotoAndLegoI guess, if the pizza is delivered with this pizza rod, it will be the CEO who brings it anyway. It's a poorly kept secret that most employees do not take care of their company cars ;)

@brickhead_07Thanks a lot. That's exactly what I think. Imo the small but detailed mocs are often the better mocs than the ones that impress with their sheer size.