Hi all I am just new to this lego building I have just finished building a liebherr ltm11200 .the problem is I the motor and the gearing system doesn't seem to be doing anything when you press the controls the cogs turn and the motors seem to be struggling and nothing happens I have been through the whole crane twice and everything looks in place any help would be appreciated . I tried to up some photos but I keep getting a warning the file is too big 

Thanks in advance 

Steven

This site has strict limits on file size. To upload photos, set up an account on Flickr or BrickSafe and link to the photos from here.

make sure all cogs are right and that you haven't pushed any axles too tight. Everything should be built "loose" when talking about lego axles. Also make sure the motor is spinning in the right direction and that you have fresh batteries. 

Certainly nothing can be so frustrating, you carefully assemble and reassemble only to have it not work. Many times this has happened to me, now though, especially with the larger more complex builds, I continually test moving parts while assembling making sure everything is working smoothly before I go on. Sometimes it can be very easy to make a small mistake, so I try to build a little slower, I actually enjoy studying builds as I go along and even experiment with alternative ways of building stuff.

Sorry I don't have this set, so I can't offer specific ideas but hopefully I gave you some ideas. Luck

20 hours ago, Srg74 said:

Hi all I am just new to this lego building I have just finished building a liebherr ltm11200 .the problem is I the motor and the gearing system doesn't seem to be doing anything when you press the controls the cogs turn and the motors seem to be struggling and nothing happens I have been through the whole crane twice and everything looks in place any help would be appreciated . I tried to up some photos but I keep getting a warning the file is too big 

Thanks in advance 

Steven

I would just make a video and put it on YouTube, you can then link / embed it into EB.