Jakedeg87

Cardinal Cortez

Cardinal.jpg.685b4ab096f705ee93fee8bf7267d421.jpg

Cardinal Charles Francisco Cortez, Pirate turned Privateer turned Preacher self proclaimed Cardinal. Cardinal Cortez is a harsh unforgiving man for only the almighty can forgive a man of his sins, far from a kindly Padre he brings the Almighty's word to heathens and apostates at the point of a sword and the barrel of a gun.  

Anthony.jpg

Antonio Vasquez is the Cardinals faithful First Mate. Antonio has followed the Cardinal since he was a boy having joined his crew seeking his fortune and adventure on the high seas.  

Edited by Jakedeg87

Welcome to BoBS! Will be fun to follow the adventures of the cardinal. That highwayman fig is one of my favorites.

I see you've embedded your images directly into Eurobricks. While this works, they are small! Embedding larger images lets us zoom in to see the details better.

Most members set up a free Flickr account and then embed higher res images from there. Alternatively, I am happy to provide image hosting for any members who would like to use that approach instead of Flickr (there are a handful that do this). If you want to try that second method, shoot me a PM

I just started a few months ago. I assume you want to use the game mechanics so of course, checkout the new player thread and the master index has all the rules. You get one free license, I recommend you license your intro moc as a 'small commerce'. Tou will probably be added to a number of PM groups for your faction soon and they can help provide direction, outside that, feel free to PM me. I've read most pinned topics here at least once but am still new too. The first few months WILL be confusing.

8 minutes ago, Jeff of Clubs said:

I just started a few months ago. I assume you want to use the game mechanics so of course, checkout the new player thread and the master index has all the rules. You get one free license, I recommend you license your intro moc as a 'small commerce'. Tou will probably be added to a number of PM groups for your faction soon and they can help provide direction, outside that, feel free to PM me. I've read most pinned topics here at least once but am still new too. The first few months WILL be confusing.

Even for longer members, some things can still be confusing after rule updates etc :pir_laugh2:

Wonderful little dock scene, with some very nice jungle foliage. I like the variation in the colors of the dock, too. Well done.

@Ayrlego, can we get Jakedeg87 added to the account sheet?

24 minutes ago, Jeff of Clubs said:

You will probably be added to a number of PM groups for your faction soon and they can help provide direction

Yes, you've been added to the ESL PM.

25 minutes ago, Jeff of Clubs said:

checkout the new player thread and the master index has all the rules. You get one free license, I recommend you license your intro moc as a 'small commerce'.

Actually, first you should register your build as a "Free build". In the BoBS Master Index, under Web Forms, click on the build submittal form. This will get you 10 DBs (doubloons, the currency of BoBS). You may want to check with players in the ESL chat to see where your build should be located on the map (something the build submittal form will ask about). And then, yes, filling out the property license form will enable you to get a regular income from this "small commerce" property. Feel free to pepper us with questions in the faction PM.

Welcome to BoBS ! The scene looks great, I especially love all the different vegetation you included. The figures are also good and fit very well with the scene:pir-huzzah2:

Welcome to Brethren of the Brick Seas. :pir-huzzah2: I am particularly happy that The Empire of Eslandola has got a new member. A good story to introduce your two characters and a nice MOC.

So, I'm very happy to have your account validate @Jakedeg87 : nice intro, welcome to BoBS and sorry for the wait. And thanks to @Maxim I who vouched for you. (The wait should have been more longer instead )

I'm curious to have you getting muddled up with Ross for some "faithful" stories.

8 hours ago, Jakedeg87 said:

Cardinal Charles Francisco Cortez, Pirate turned Privateer turned Preacher self proclaimed Cardinal.

That's a true Eslandolan for sure ! Confessor of Prince Damaximus perhaps ? :grin:

Welcome to BoBS!

Regarding upload of pictures: If you run into problems with Flickr (e.g. limitation of number of pics) you can also try out other picture platforms like bricksafe (https://bricksafe.com/). This is where I moved the majority of my work since the free Flickr version is limited to 1000 pics.

:pir-huzzah2:

Thank you everyone I’m working on a new board and you ladies and gents give me the inspiration to bang out a new Moc 

A self-proclaimed Cardinal, eh? Will he follow in the footsteps of the Black Bishop Meloche? Or will he be more like my own PC Bishop François? Only time will tell...