Ezequiel Alabaca

Lisbon Tram - do you like it?

11 minutes ago, Paperinik77pk said:

I like it a lot!!!  :pir-love: The Lisbon tram has always fascinated me, with its bright colors!

Supported!:thumbup:

Ciao!

Davide

Thank you indeed!

19 hours ago, Ezequiel Alabaca said:

Hi...

I'm a newbie and I don't have much experience in these things!

Hello and welcome to Eurobricks.
As a newbie you are required to read the rules of the site and to follow them.

Spamming is forbidden. You have posted this moc in three different places on EB. Tho of them are hidden now.
EB is not a promotional tool for Ideas entries, as stated in the rules. Please familiarize with them so you know how to properly post the Ideas moc. Until then, I have removed your Ideas link.
Also, please make sure to understand how to post images on the site (explained in the rules section). EB does not host images. You need to use an external hosting site (Bricksafe, Flickr...or in your case, Ideas) and then post a link(s) to your picture(s) here.

@JopieK

@Milan I'm going to take some ownership for this. I commented on the original post in the General Discussion thread that it should have been posted elsewhere. It wasn't my intent for the individual to actually go out and create two more posts, but my comment was ambiguous enough I can see why they did it. My apologies. I will try to be more descriptive next time.

14 hours ago, Milan said:

Hello and welcome to Eurobricks.
As a newbie you are required to read the rules of the site and to follow them.

Spamming is forbidden. You have posted this moc in three different places on EB. Tho of them are hidden now.
EB is not a promotional tool for Ideas entries, as stated in the rules. Please familiarize with them so you know how to properly post the Ideas moc. Until then, I have removed your Ideas link.
Also, please make sure to understand how to post images on the site (explained in the rules section). EB does not host images. You need to use an external hosting site (Bricksafe, Flickr...or in your case, Ideas) and then post a link(s) to your picture(s) here.

@JopieK

Hello @Milan

Thank you for the explanation. 
You can remove this post, too. 
I don't want to break the rules and it wasn't my intention. 
My apologies. 

Ezequiel