MarcoMak

My own Carribean Sea showcase 🤩🤩🤩

I am a new one in this forum. :pir-sweet:

I love the sea,  the ships and Lego.  That's why I build this show case.:pir-huzzah1:

IMG_20220328_181430

This showcase set with different lightings,  because I want to simulate different time and environment of the sea. 

For dawn

IMG_20220328_182513

For day time

IMG_20220328_182459

For sunset with rainbow

IMG_20220328_182538

For night

IMG_20220328_183919

IMG_20220328_205618

Hope you guys like it,  and please let me know what you think and give me some advice to improve this showcase,  cheers:pir-huzzah2:

Nice to see it as a topic of its own! Not sure if that be the case, but those lights look (to me) a tad bright. Anyway, ways ye could improve this is by adding even more to the already amazing scene, perhaps a kraken or an island (more boats?), there are endless possibilities and these are only few to begin with, just make sure it isn't too crowded.

Other than that, a good job ye have done! :pir-thumb:

10 hours ago, Jack Sassy said:

Nice to see it as a topic of its own! Not sure if that be the case, but those lights look (to me) a tad bright. Anyway, ways ye could improve this is by adding even more to the already amazing scene, perhaps a kraken or an island (more boats?), there are endless possibilities and these are only few to begin with, just make sure it isn't too crowded.

Other than that, a good job ye have done! :pir-thumb:

Thank you for your advice :pir-huzzah2:

When I build this showcase,  my plan is with three ship and one moc pirate island,  I will start to design the island with lego studio (the idea is a island with a beach and a big cave and a private base), but I guess it will take very long time.  The third ship may be silent Mary or a moc ship. 

The show case with the water and the clouds is great. With so much space, an island would be nice.

On 3/29/2022 at 12:03 AM, MarcoMak said:

Hope you guys like it,  and please let me know what you think and give me some advice to improve this showcase,  cheers

Fantastic!  This is deserving of the Eurobricks frontpage - in a few days, since Pirates is currently stealing the spotlight there. :pir-grin:

6 hours ago, Mister Phes said:

Fantastic!  This is deserving of the Eurobricks frontpage - in a few days, since Pirates is currently stealing the spotlight there. :pir-grin:

Thank you. :pir-huzzah2:

10 hours ago, Mister Phes said:

Now do more showcases like this! :pir-tongue:

I am working on a moc island now,  I guess it will take more than half year to finish. :pir-grin:

2 hours ago, MarcoMak said:

I am working on a moc island now,  I guess it will take more than half year to finish. :pir-grin:

But your loving fans cannot wait that long!

In the mean time,  tell us more about your lighting technique.

You appear to have an aquarium with some overhead lighting and then some smaller LEDs built into the ships...

On 4/8/2022 at 1:05 AM, Mister Phes said:

But your loving fans cannot wait that long!

In the mean time,  tell us more about your lighting technique.

You appear to have an aquarium with some overhead lighting and then some smaller LEDs built into the ships...

:pir-thumb:Good suggestion,  I will open a new topic to talk about the overhead lighting and the tiny LEDS.