Sign in to follow this  
Pchan1983

REVIEW: 75324 Dark Trooper Attack

Here is my review on 75324 Dark Trooper Attack:

THE GOOD:

• Cheaper way to get more Dark Troopers.
  • The dark troopers are the same variant, so you do get 3!
  • Nice interior location build.

THE NOT SO GOOD:

• Wish it comes with hair piece for Luke.
  • RRP not really friendly for army building.
  • The elevator door feature doesn't work that well if Luke is holding the light saber.

I have been waiting for this since the rumours started floating around late last year.  It doesn't disappoint.  I really wanted the dark trooper minifigure but previously it was too expensive.  The cool thing is instead of giving you 2 of the same plus a different variant like battle packs in the past, they actually include 3 here.  Luke is also great but what I like about this set is the location they chose.  It looks pretty decent to create the scene and the building experience was not bad at all but I guess the size of it bring the price up which the really the down side of this set.  Current RRP doesn't really suggest you can build an army of dark trooper easily.  Including hair piece for Luke would be a plus and the elevator feature doesn't allow you make a dramatic entrance for Luke if he is holding the light saber.  However, this is still a cool set based of The Mandalorian and would recommend this if you like the show and keen to get Dark Troopers without spending hundreds of dollars.

1 hour ago, Pchan1983 said:

elevator feature doesn't allow you make a dramatic entrance for Luke if he is holding the light saber.

It can be done, but only if you turn his saber hand upside down. Then you can spin the elevator while he is holding the saber vertically.

3 hours ago, 1340cc said:

It can be done, but only if you turn his saber hand upside down.

then the entrance doesn't feel as dramatic XD