Sign in to follow this  
MKJoshA

DARK SIDE TEAM: Introduction

The Dark Side

1280x354.jpg

The Dark Side is the powerful, malignant and often mysterious force, which terrorizes the Galaxy in the hope of obtaining one thing: total and absolute power. Since the Fall of the Empire, however, the free and open government of the New Republic has been spreading across the Galaxy, forcing the Imperial military into retreat. Despite the tides of war turning against their favour, the Dark Side remains a potent and aggressive force who believe they can lead themselves to a glorious victory!

The Dark Side Faction:

The Dark Side is more than just Imperials, here are examples of some of the many groups who form the Dark Side.

IMG_0101.JPG

Imperial Remnants

After the death of Emperor Palpatine, the Imperial government splintered into many groups, each vying for the position as next Emperor of the Galaxy. But the often violent disputes caused the Empire to disintegrate, and now many loosely connected remnants carry on the fight against the New Republic and its member worlds. Led powerful warlords and many former Moffs of the Old Empire the Imperial remnants range from large sector-spanning governments to pockets of resistance in outer-rim worlds.

Sith Cultists

For millennia, the terrifying legend of the Sith has been the symbol of the power of the Dark Side. As rulers of the former Sith Empire, and head of the late Galactic Empire, the Sith seek power through manipulation and inspiring fear and hatred. Even with the contemporary Sith believed dead, Sith cultists still worship the legacy of the Emperor and the Sith before him, and many cultists work towards a final plan for Galactic domination, flying under the auspices of the New Republic. . .

Imperial Security Bureau

Although the Empire is in tatters, many parts of the Imperial war machine still function. Motivated by the cause of the Empire, members of the Imperial Security Bureau still serve the many segments of the Empire, eliminating their opponents through whatever means possible, and instilling fear through propaganda and terror. An elite and unconditionally loyal unit, the Imperial Security Bureau’s activities are devoted to cripple the New Republic through espionage, special operations and asymmetric warfare.

How to join the Dark Side

To join the Dark Side Faction, drop a message here or PM Leaders: @Professor Thaum or TBD, to express your interest. All builders are invited. There are no expectations for how much or what you need to build, and all building is encouraged and welcomed.

Faction Information

For RPG rules and information on game mechanics, please refer to the Core Rules Page, linked here:

__________________________________________________________________________________

The Dark Side is run by the Dark Side Leadership Team. This consists of the two to three most active players, measured through numbers of builds, community involvement and helping to run the Team. All players however, are welcomed to participate in the decision making process and the way in which the Team is run will be flexible and dependent on member involvement and numbers of members.

Faction Bonuses

Throughout the RPG, each faction is offered XP bonuses which are redeemable by incorporating specific elements, figures or storylines into your builds. The current bonuses are:

• Imperial Remnants: Include an Imperial officer in your build and get +2 XP
  • ISB: Include an intelligence agent in your build and get +3 XP
  • Sith Cultists: Show a Sith artifact in your build and get +4 XP

Most importantly of all: have fun and may the dark side of the force be with you!

I pledge my allegiance to the Dark Side with my character Jise Ayazat.

Jise was a force sensitive Rattataki trained as a Jedi Padawan. After some time she left the Jedi order to live a more adventurous life.
Not knowing of Order 66, she was easily captured and brought to Nur, where she was tortured and trained to become an Inquisitor.
After the fall of the Empire Jise escaped the Inquisitorius and struggled with survival by mostly doing the dirty work for the best payers.
Recently she received an invitation to a secret meeting on Balmorra and decided to accept it.

52016332058_4ec9b0924c_c.jpg

16 hours ago, MstrOfPppts said:

I pledge my allegiance to the Dark Side with my character Jise Ayazat.

Jise was a force sensitive Rattataki trained as a Jedi Padawan. After some time she left the Jedi order to live a more adventurous life.
Not knowing of Order 66, she was easily captured and brought to Nur, where she was tortured and trained to become an Inquisitor.
After the fall of the Empire Jisse escaped the Inquisitorius and struggled with survival by mostly doing the dirty work for the best payers.
Recently she received an invitation to a secret meeting on Balmorra and decided to accept it.

Great to have you back!

For this game I will reuse Krakoo Kaas former director of scouting branch of the Mining Guild :

uk8n.jpg

here with his protocol droid Igor.

Raint Damahd, a Hrakian scout and the Kobalt model 0 battle droid Koko.

jm31.jpg

I will fulfill my duty and serve the Empire as ordered. 

Therefore, I present Sergeant Seth Glado: he entered imperial service and had just finished his basic training as a storm trooper prior to the Battle of Yavin but did not participate.

Subsequently he did only participate in minor engagements and was later promoted corporal and sergeant. Now, around 9 ABY, the veteran is serving with the Imperial Remnants on Kuat. 

Glado9-2.jpg 

Spoiler

Apologies ahead: I only re-entered the Lego sphere after over 20 years and have very limited amounts of bricks and experience. But this game looks amazing and I wanted to join. Thanks for organizing! 

2 hours ago, TribunM said:

I will fulfill my duty and serve the Empire as ordered. 

Therefore, I present Sergeant Seth Glado: he entered imperial service and had just finished his basic training as a storm trooper prior to the Battle of Yavin but did not participate.

Subsequently he did only participate in minor engagements and was later promoted corporal and sergeant. Now, around 9 ABY, the veteran is serving with the Imperial Remnants on Kuat. 

Hide contents

Apologies ahead: I only re-entered the Lego sphere after over 20 years and have very limited amounts of bricks and experience. But this game looks amazing and I wanted to join. Thanks for organizing! 

Glad to have you on board! Be sure to check out the private Dark Side topics you now have access to.

On 7/18/2022 at 1:42 PM, CrappyMocMaker said:

If it's not too late to join, here's Icarus Horne, an imperial officer with a fascination of ancient history:

52224139632_257ed8d196_w.jpg

It's not too late! It's been a little quiet around here with M4-22 ending recently. But we'll have some building challenges coming soon!

@CrappyMocMaker : welcome to the darkside, this is not too late. Josh is right, this is just peaceful at the moment... So this si time for the darkside to strike !

I will add you to the secret darkside forum just after you released your first MOC here

Check out the new storyline topic for your team! Updates on how your team is reacting to different events in the galaxy will be posted there. Any who knows, if your MOC has the right kind of storytelling and lore it could get featured there!

Seeking interesting career opportunities? Experience adventures on planets througout the galaxy? Pilot the most advanced spaceships?

Get in touch with your local recruitment center and join the Imperial Army or Imperial Navy! We want YOU for Eurobricks Mysteries RPG.

join-the-empirer5ea6.jpg

Captain Harris Screed will do all he can to return the Empire to its Rightful place atop the Galaxy

Harris Screed served as an ISB Captain throughout the Galactic Civil War serving under Moff Ubrik Adelhard in the Anoat Sector. Following the destruction of the second Death Star and the fracturing of the Empire, Harris found himself locked down in Cloud City behind the Moff’s Iron Blockade. Using Imperials loyal to him, he managed to escape the lockdown using a Gozanti Class Cruiser, prior to its fall into New Republic hands. With the help of his Intelligence network Screed, and the troops now under his command, avoided joining in the Imperial cataclysm that was the Battle of Jakku. Alone in a galaxy hunting those like him down, Captain Screed and his Imperial remnant have traveled from system to system attempting to grow their strength and once again become a force in the Galaxy.

52792388528_8058b2dfa5_b.jpgEurobricks Star Wars Mysteries Character by Nicholas Goodman, on Flickr

Edited by A_Goodman

Great to have you on board @A_Goodman!

Make sure you check out our current Episode challenge going on right now. We've also got some exciting updates/additions to the game coming soon.

On 9/24/2023 at 8:55 AM, MidiScaleEnthusiast said:

Hello! I'd like to join the dark side. My character is Dash Syko, an Imperial engineer and test pilot with a need for speed!

53209568509_4d34f09869_n.jpg

Great to have you on board!