Sign in to follow this  
Sérgio

[MOC] 2022 Batmobile (The Batman)

I went to see The Batman movie last week at the cinema, I loved the movie, but the star for me was the Batmobile, the car has typical muscle car lines from the 70s, but with an extremely exciting and intimidating look,  it became my favorite Batmobile.

I bought the 76181 set, but I think it's quite different from the original model, so I made a new model from scratch just using spare parts from other MOCs

It's 9wide, has enough room to put the Batman minifig and it has custom lights (not lego). It's sturdy and playful, the most fun part for me was building the rear engine.

51950997132_b2831f29d3_b.jpgBatmobile by Sérgio Batista, no Flickr

51950997127_20419c603f_b.jpgBatmobile by Sérgio Batista, no Flickr

51952581715_d173a73ea1_b.jpgBatmobile by Sérgio Batista, no Flickr

51952289239_2554ce5531_b.jpgBatmobile by Sérgio Batista, no Flickr

bro would you ever consider making instructions for this? its the best version of this batmobile ive seen, maybie a stud.io file?

Looks very good, does the real batmobile have dualies on the back? Seems like extreme oversight on LEGO's part, to not include them. I do like the look though great job.

3 hours ago, Johnny1360 said:

Looks very good, does the real batmobile have dualies on the back? Seems like extreme oversight on LEGO's part, to not include them. I do like the look though great job.

No the real one have just larger wheels on the back, I'm working on a new version and I remove them :)

2 hours ago, JekPorkchops said:

Best version so far IMO.

2 hours ago, Feuer Zug said:

Stunning ride.

On 3/23/2022 at 1:09 PM, brickhead_07 said:

So cool! I love that you included your own building style. The details and lights are epic!

Thank you all!!

On 3/23/2022 at 10:20 AM, bobs fett said:

bro would you ever consider making instructions for this? its the best version of this batmobile ive seen, maybie a stud.io file?

I build this the old fashion way, I didn't make a digital version, I don't like to make instructions, it is a tedious job. 

Edited by Sérgio