Sign in to follow this  
merlinx76

[MOC] Resistance Fireball

This is my first MOC. 817 pieces designed and rendered in Bricklink Studio. I haven't built it yet. I would like to make it slimmer, but I think I really would need to make it longer in all directions instead to accomplish that. I saw some really nice ships from Resistance and the designer never made instructions for them. This gave me a push into trying to learn Studio. This could probably still use a bit of refining but I'm pretty happy with how it looks, so I wanted to show it.

277160210_10227441075678506_678648962016

277106176_10227441075798509_721752828365

Edited by merlinx76
Added photos

Instantly recognizable! That was a show with a lot of great ship designs - I was sad we didn't get official sets for most of Ace Squadron.

Nice work! If you're looking for ways to improve it I'd say the back section could be wider. Beef it out a little and maybe add some greebling.

Thanks guys. I really liked the wings. That is what I started with and it really motivated me to keep going.

Interesting MKJoshA, I guess it could be a bit wider back there. I felt the front end needed to be slimmer, not the rear end wider myself. It also depends on which source images I look at, I guess.