Murdoch17

custom Incredibles super villain "Kodachrome" + colorfully-painted truck w/ laser cannon - 70921 MOD

Backstory of Mr. Incredible super villain "Kodachrome":

Originally from the far future of 2525 where expression, color, and are virtually outlawed and emotion heavily suppressed in order to achieve prefect uniformity, Simon Paulson was a rebel since birth, quite literally. His eyes had a strange birth defect that let to them changing hue constantly. His parents hid him away in the mid-1940's using experimental time travel technology after he painted their city's mayor's house purple. The parents were supposed to pick him up again in 20 years (their time) but an accident after transit destroyed them and the time machine, stranding him in 1946. He gained a reputation in the intervening twenty year's time as non-conformist, rebel, and eventually an outright villain for painting buildings, streets, people, and even the local sky colors they shouldn't be. He does this using very advanced technology he cobbled together himself, and the colors even can affect people's minds - blue makes them depressed, red = angry, yellow is fearful, etc.

Mister Incredible has faced Kodachrome (his adopted alias since 1946) multiple times during commission of his crimes which have included:

- painting the Statue of Liberty blue and causing tourists inside to become severely depressed
- turning the Golden Gate bridge purple to cause jealousy incidents across San Francisco
- turning Frozone and Mr. Incredible's suit's yellow (intense fear) to allow him to sabotage a early US rocket launch un-hindered. (stopped by Elastigirl on this occasion)
- robbing several banks, museums, and laboratories to create a time machine to cause colorful havoc in ALL times (coalition of Frozone, Mr. Incredible, and Gazerbeam stopped him and his army of mind-controlled civilian minions)

51949914018_2f954d0d82.jpg

Actual Name: Simon Paulson
Super-Alias: Kodachrome
Villainy Grade: A
Mental ability: Genius level intellect, criminally insane

51949993143_6a4eaca386_z.jpg

The truck Kodachrome uses for his colorful criminal caper's when they need to be mobile.

51950519045_19b0c1a176_z.jpg

Rear of the truck, which is a MOD of set 70921 (Harley Quinn Cannonball Attack) from The LEGO Batman Movie's third wave.

51949915881_ae9724c329_z.jpg

Under the hood, showcasing the engine. (Two blue slope parts are missing from this area, while the  4 x 4 dishes on the laser cannon are missing this print as well.)

51942563196_81a15017d1_z.jpg

Yes, this is 100% build-able and will be constructed IRL for use with Mr. Incredible and his car I've just finished building. (sneak peek above in B&W) Also, if you can guess the song and it's artist I was listening to when I created all this, you win a cookie.

Comments, questions, and complaints welcome!

Edited by Murdoch17

51954313223_2a3beceeca_z.jpg

This MOC is missing only about six parts, and should be completed soon. Everything seen above was found in my own collection, (no orders yet placed) which actually surprised me on how much I had.

51953230917_cf12833a3e_z.jpg

Also, Mr. Incredibles car has been finished, with his own thread made here.