Hi everyone!

I haven't been here for a long time ... Over 4 months ago I started building a new MOC

The idea came up a long time ago, but each time I started a different project. In October 2021 I ordered the 75288 set and I knew it was high time for my AT-AT :) 

AT-AT

AT-AT MOC by Edge of Bricks_3

Dimensions:

4882 parts (list of parts here: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1crWVI4Cygw0i5zEefJh7ClROWkN2_iGy/view?usp=sharing)

46,1 cm height,

52,1 cm lenght,

18,4 width.

It is much larger than the playset 75288 but smaller than the UCS 75313. I think that for many of us this size is the perfect solution. Personally, I don't have a place for UCS at home, it's too big for me. In addition, he did not make such an impression on me live - he has too many studs :) It is possible that my design is similar in size to Raskolnikov, that is, such PlusSize. 

AT-AT MOC by Edge of Bricks_2

The project has a huge number of functions, I will mention some of them:

- movable feet and legs
- rubber bands under the feet, improve stability,
- bottom with details, the possibility of attaching a rope from Luke Skywalker,
- a lot of tiles on the side panels,
- all side panels open to get inside,
- a speeder bike stand mounted on the back,
- fuel tank,
- black interior trim,
- a lot of control panels inside,
- 2 racks for weapons,
- special seats for Snowtroopers,
- 2 lightbricks and a switch on the roof
- movable neck
- moving head
- the head can be detached very easily
- head interior for 3 minifigures
- 20+ minifigures can be given in the entire vehicle

PDF Instructions

Contains 3 files, 2 are ready now - if you are intrested ask me on kozlowski.michal86@gmail.com

Project will be available on Rebrickable soon!

Today will be movie on my youtube where you will see all the details

Details AT-AT MOC by Edge of Bricks_4

Details AT-AT MOC by Edge of Bricks_9

Details AT-AT MOC by Edge of Bricks_7

Details AT-AT MOC by Edge of Bricks_1

sample of instructions

This is brilliant @Kozikyo86! I'm currently working on my own playscale+ AT-AT but this is several steps above what I'm doing! I especially like the engine compartment at the back, very reminiscent of the UCS model!

30 minutes ago, Willsy said:

This is brilliant @Kozikyo86! I'm currently working on my own playscale+ AT-AT but this is several steps above what I'm doing! I especially like the engine compartment at the back, very reminiscent of the UCS model!

Thanks! Yes, that was nice detail in UCS, so I added this engine in my MOC :) 

Great AT-AT walker. I think your design looks better than the USC version. The lack of studs all over is a big plus.

I had the privilege to test the instructions and built the model over the past days.
Not only does it look great but it is also constructed in a very solid way and the instructions are easy to follow.

Recommended for everyone who is looking for a big(ger) AT-AT but doesn't want to spend $800 on a UCS set.

IMG_1897.jpg?raw=1

There are never enough quality AT-AT. I love your style, it is simple, very natural with no odd-looking connections and very smooth and clean. Sometimes you can easily tell that the creator is forcing the medium to his will, in your case it is more like a cooperation. I would perhaps try tiling some studs but... this would break the style of the MOC :)

Last weekend I finally finished the build of this beautiful model. I had to wait a few weeks for the new Tile 3 x 3 Curved, Macaroni from LEGO B&P but is was worth the wait! This is a really slick, smooth and clean build. But it is also very strong and solid. The body is quite heavy but the legs can easily hold the load. The lighting of the chic black interior is a nice touch. Instructions are of professional quality and easy to follow. I think that Michal did a great job again and this model is the perfect alternative for people who don't have the space or the money for the UCS 75313. I am very happy that I built it and am planning to have it on my desk for quite some time!

IMG_2061.JPEG?raw=1