On 5/7/2022 at 2:39 AM, Frizzlefry25 said:

Parts came yesterday, made some progress!

https://flic.kr/ps/3X8Rjp

Just saw the finished model you posted today, looks perfect! Love your MOC collection btw, nice too see the Negotiator just above Jerac's Razor Crest :)

32 minutes ago, FlyInSpace said:

Just saw the finished model you posted today, looks perfect! Love your MOC collection btw, nice too see the Negotiator just above Jerac's Razor Crest :)

Very enjoyable build, amazing how many little pieces are packed in there! And such a nice build to see on a shelf! Thanks again for the stunning work, always wanted a Venator, but just couldn't find the money and space for another full size vehicle. This is nice size for sure, and I will be checking your future work! 

Space is filling up, I think some reshuffling will be in order!

On 5/12/2022 at 3:39 AM, Frizzlefry25 said:

Very enjoyable build, amazing how many little pieces are packed in there! And such a nice build to see on a shelf! Thanks again for the stunning work, always wanted a Venator, but just couldn't find the money and space for another full size vehicle. This is nice size for sure, and I will be checking your future work! 

Space is filling up, I think some reshuffling will be in order!

Thanks a bunch, means a lot! Glad you like the details and the convenient size :) Many more SW ships to come!

Happy new year everyone! :) Thought I'd post some of my favorite Negotiator builds I received from around the world. Some of you might be members of the forum so thanks again for building my stuff, and more to come soon! 

E1011B21-EA9B-44C0-8F02-1037886B96F0.jpeg