Sign in to follow this  
CapOnBOBS

[OL - FB] LBSF Wheat Farm

The combination of patriotism and keen business sense has led the merchant council of Le Bellan Shipping and Freight (LBSF), the newly formed royally chartered trade company, to the rolling hills of El Oleandia and the growing town of Fort Arltrees

WheatFarm_V2_2

Monsieur La Boche was commissioned by the LBSF to purchase a parcel of land for  large plantation...

WheatFarm_V2_4

to provide food on a contract to the crown in support of anticipated troop movements.

WheatFarm_2

Already, the first harvest of these amber waves of grain, are ready for harvest.

WheatFarm_V2_3

Row after row, falls before the sickle's of the farm hands. 

WheatFarm

New barns and outbuildings, plus the addition of a few beasts of burden, and a few experienced farm hands have quickly converted this vacant land into a bountiful harvest of wheat. 

WheatFarm_V2

The farm also will feed the growing population of loyal crown subjects following the banners of the King to settle this new, still somewhat contested, land of Oleon.

WheatFarm_V2_5

Edited by CapOnBOBS

Nice plantation with barn and horse stable. I like that the buildings were positioned at an angle.

Very Impressive! All the details you put into your digital builds makes me want to stare at them for a while so I can pick them all out! 

Excellent wheat darm! The whole picture looks very fine :pir-classic:

Love the timberwork on the building.

As feedback is always good for future development of building skills, my point of criticism would be the following. You got an excellent shape of the roof, but the part of the roof overhanging the facades kinda bother me because you see the slopes too clearly. Maybe if you add inverted slopes there as well, it could be solved in the future?

This looks amazing! I love the overall picture, the crops look nice and the barn being at a slight angle really adds another level to it!

Together with the road cutting it in nice separate chunks, it's an excellent composition!