Sign in to follow this  
Feuer Zug

[GBW] - Presentation - PDSRE - Interrogation

Commissar Romanov enters the small cell in the basement. He begins placing various tools on the table in front of the prisoner hanging from the wall by his restraints.

“I’ll never talk!” the Brotherhood of Soalon soldier vows.

Picking up the crowbar, the Commissar studies the prisoner, judging his non-verbals. “Who said I wanted you to talk,” Romanov icily states. “Your comrades already told us everything about you base in the abandoned factory before they died.” The Commissar notes the man’s eyes drop.

51939017265_6890f5c125_c.jpg

“Uh, then, uh, what are you doing?” the BoS man asks.

“Experimenting,” replies Romanov. “I like to learn new ways to make people talk. See, I used to work for the Ministry of State Secrets. I miss the perks like this.” Hearing the prisoner scream for help, he adds, “Music to my ears. We’re deep in a basement. Nobody can hear you.”

51938480228_eca5cf0873_c.jpg

---The following events are censored due to graphic and completely unnecessary violence---

Helping a far luckier BoS prisoner into a seat in the billeting tent, Major Brickinov unlocks the handcuffs. He takes a seat across the table from the man. “Soda?” he offers while picking up one for himself.

Engaging in seemingly idle chit chat, the Major pieces together more information about BoS safehouses, weapons caches, and personnel than the Commissar.

51938721954_d5d0f4cfc2_c.jpg

1 hour ago, Dutch Thriceman said:

Well that got dark quickly, but that tickling feather is by far the scariest part of that interogation chamber :pir-wink:

Thak you for for letting me know, beautiful detail! Btw, nice as always, Feuer! :thumbup:

4 hours ago, Dutch Thriceman said:

Well that got dark quickly, but that tickling feather is by far the scariest part of that interogation chamber :pir-wink:

I had to include a feather for the humor value. Must have some fun. Yes, it got dark, but as I am striving for the DDR/Soviet feel with my nation, it seemed somewhat fitting. I created my version of the KGB/Stasi with the Ministry of State Secrets. As those organizations are not known for being nice people, I won't pretend mine is either. I am hoping to keep this PG-13. If I went too dark, next time, I'll turn off the lights. Just kidding. This is about as far as I'll go.

3 hours ago, ParmBrick said:

Thak you for for letting me know, beautiful detail! Btw, nice as always, Feuer! :thumbup:

Thanks.

nice one !!!
Use some tiles ... to make differences in the floor