MTBingNinja

New LEGO Speed Champions 2023 Rumors, Speculation

Only a few sporty car makes are missing to complete the catalogue... Alfa Romeo, BMW, maserati, subaru, and so on... I hope these will get their chance somedays.

Great suggestions, and mix in some old-school cars.  Endless possibilities out there. 

Posted (edited)

I don't know anything yet, but I hope for Plymouth Road Runner Superbird, maybe even as a NASCAR stock car. That would be epic!

Edited by brickhead_07

Would love to see some kind of old-school hot rod.  Would be interesting to see them do that in the standard 8-wide configuration.  

Speculation, but a Nissan Z Fairlady + new Z (maybe even a Nismo, if Nissan decides to make one) could be possible.

2 minutes ago, MTBingNinja said:

Would love to see some kind of old-school hot rod.  Would be interesting to see them do that in the standard 8-wide configuration.  

Oh yes, that would be cool too!

Possibly a Maserati but I would like a mc20 and Maserati grandtorizmo double pack in 2022

I add early style pullbacks to all my speed champions. Be cool if LEGO started making pullback versions. 

Posted (edited)
10 hours ago, Drag Brick said:

I add early style pullbacks to all my speed champions. Be cool if LEGO started making pullback versions. 

What’s a pullback version? 

Edited by MTBingNinja

7 hours ago, MTBingNinja said:

What’s a pullback version? 

Turning a static display piece into a moving piece. Like the the new monster trucks LEGO came out with. My kids and my adult friends enjoy them much more. Totally just an opinion though.

Also pullback motors don't really work well with system parts, they are much more suited for Technic. System builds tend to explode upon impact, I know from experience, lol. So there is that as well.