MTBingNinja

New LEGO Speed Champions 2023 Rumors, Speculation

They're doing the Cannonball Run, of course.

Are there any rumors about official LEGO display cases for the Speed Champions vehicles?

I recently started picking up Mould King sets and the included display case is great. They sell them individually too, but they include a LED strip/battery pack, making the price too high for my liking.

Though I guess I shouldn't complain because LEGO versions might be even more expensive haha

Edited by Henchmen4Hire

On 4/10/2023 at 8:03 AM, Henchmen4Hire said:

I recently started picking up Mould King sets and the included display case is great. They sell them individually too, but they include a LED strip/battery pack, making the price too high for my liking.

Though I guess I shouldn't complain because LEGO versions might be even more expensive haha

Oh, they are amazing, but these LED sets for them are too optional IMHO.

But... I plan to combine all these LEDs into a single electrical circuit, powered by some rechargeable source. USB 5v would be fantastic.

Did we ever figure out what the potential canceled licensed Speed Champions set was from 2022?

Hi guys, im new here, but have been a long time fan of speed champions. Just wanted to ask a question, do we know what the summer speed champions sets are yet? As in what vehicles? 

edit to clarify: I’m new to this thread, not eurobricks.

Edited by a guy from somewhere

I may be mistaken but Speed Champions usually (at least in past years) come once per year with very few exclusions when some set needed a re-redesign (like the 75880 McLaren 720S) or was added as a special additional release (like 75895 Porsche 911 Turbo 3.0, "now also in white", or 76911 007 Aston Martin DB5 + 76912 Fast & Furious 1970 Dodge Charger R/T as "cinema sub-theme").

So, following this scheme, as all the current year's sets were released, there is only a tiny chance that some "additional" set may appear this summer (or may not).

Edited by Void_S

What are the chances that Lego releases another Fast & Furious speed champions set? I have the Skyline and Charger new in box and I'd like to build all the Fast & Furious sets at once if more are getting released.

I've got some great ideas for next year's wave. But do you guys think it's a bit early to share my predictions yet?

1 hour ago, RacerRabbit said:

I've got some great ideas for next year's wave. But do you guys think it's a bit early to share my predictions yet?

It depends on the rules of this topic - if "wishes and speculations" are allowed, or only rumors and facts.

39 minutes ago, Void_S said:

It depends on the rules of this topic - if "wishes and speculations" are allowed, or only rumors and facts.

2 hours ago, RacerRabbit said:

ONLY rumors and facts. I created topic about Speed Champions 2024 in February and now topic is blocked. So, we have to wait until LEGO Speed Champions 2024 official list.

Here's link: 

Edited by Bartlomiej