MTBingNinja

New LEGO Speed Champions 2023 Rumors, Speculation

I think that it's difficult to capture the proportions and the key details of the Ferrari 812 Competizione. I'm afraid it will look like the Supra.
I would have preferred a Ferrari 499P or a 296 GT3.

PS the McLaren F1 must be Orange or in Gulf livery :classic:

If they do make a Utopia, I really hope they don't butcher it. I feel like it's one of those cars that's hard to build well, but if you do find a way to do it, it'll look great. Otherwise, without stickers, it'll be almost unrecognizable. I also hope it comes in the tan color of the Utopia, that would be really unique.

Too much modern supercars in this wave, F1 and Skyline are great offender, but I more like historic sports and muscle cars.

10 hours ago, Ondra said:

Too much modern supercars in this wave, F1 and Skyline are great offender, but I more like historic sports and muscle cars.

Those usually translate into lego better too.

2 hours ago, noahtheb said:

Those usually translate into lego better too.

Thats why I like older cars, they are always perfect in speed champions form. This year summer wave was pefection for me. Two great old cars and my favourite movie heroes.

For modern car I have evija and In lego form is just random modern supercar .

On 11/10/2022 at 11:07 PM, noahtheb said:

If they do make a Utopia, I really hope they don't butcher it. I feel like it's one of those cars that's hard to build well, but if you do find a way to do it, it'll look great. Otherwise, without stickers, it'll be almost unrecognizable. I also hope it comes in the tan color of the Utopia, that would be really unique.

I just read your post and looking on utopia.

I think it will be most recognizable modern car from speed champions line. Looking at parts, which is lowest is probably true. They put some curved bricks with huge canopy on top a call it a day, just mark my world.

Guys, what do you think:

- will Ferrari be yellow or red?

- will Ferrari has Targa type roof?

- will Porche has windscreen like in old LMP1 or like in Valkyrie?

- will McLaren F1 has 3 seats?

Promobricks has reviewed one of next year's Ninjago sets, and there's a new wheel arch there that might show up in Speed Champions: Ninajgo_71786_19.jpg

Somebody here might have a better idea of what kind of car it might be used on, though.

1 hour ago, Bartlomiej said:

Guys, what do you think:

- will Ferrari be yellow or red?

- will Ferrari has Targa type roof?

- will Porche has windscreen like in old LMP1 or like in Valkyrie?

- will McLaren F1 has 3 seats?

Ferrari needs to be completely unique, or it will look like Supra.

And if Mclaren is not three seater Im boycotting this set, well I dont expect fully functional three seats but steering wheel in center for sure.

I Hope Ferrari will be red with white stripe or yellow with black stripe but I'm afraid it will be grey.

Coupé, not Targa roof because it's difficult with the new windscreens.

14 hours ago, Lyichir said:

Promobricks has reviewed one of next year's Ninjago sets, and there's a new wheel arch there that might show up in Speed Champions: Ninajgo_71786_19.jpg

Somebody here might have a better idea of what kind of car it might be used on, though.

Could be the nose of a vintage car, maybe fenders for a big rig or wrecker-type truck.

Or it would work as an engine cowling or nozzle for something swooshy.

I have my doubt about sets looking and number of parts.

They are pretty low based on shapes of cars and Im aware, that they will be cutting brickbuild details and giving there even more stickers and prints than usual.

Countach from this year is very bad set, because major technical details of this car are stickers and if they are put of, its completely different car.

So according to Archambault, Brickmerge, and StoneWars, the Fast & Furious Nissan Skyline actually releases in January instead of March. 

Great to hear that, can't wait to see it soon.

Great news! But odd never the less, why release only one Speed Champions set in January? It also means that we should be seeing leaks/official pics of it real soon.

47 minutes ago, MTBingNinja said:

Wow, bent arms on Brian?!   Has that been done before?!  Car looks great 

Bent arms? What are you talking about?

You mean dual-moulding? They've been used for years, although they are pretty rare in regular sets.

Biggest nitpick, too much stickers and how the managed to ruin hood by studs.

Brian face  also looks weird, 

I can live without it...

Anybody seen Miles Morales spidey car from Morbius set? Nice 8 stud wide, seed champions style rocket car. I probably pick it instead of this.