evancelt

[COR-FB] Another Regiment Arrives, Spudkirk

Soldiers from across the Brick Seas were converging on Spudkirk as Corrington prepared to bring the fight to the Lotii. From Spudkirk, Corlander forces would head to the island of El Oleonda.

As Private Turlington returned to his tent with a bucket of water from the stream, he paused to watch a column of newly arrived soldiers pass by.

Based on their green epaulettes, he knew the regiment joining camp in Spudkirk was the 47th Regiment of Foot.

spudkirk-camp.jpg

Very nice diorama. The landscape looks good as always, I especially like the trees. I like the soldiers too, the black hats with a white border look good.

On 3/12/2022 at 11:17 AM, NOD said:

Very nice diorama. The landscape looks good as always, I especially like the trees. I like the soldiers too, the black hats with a white border look good.

Thanks @NOD!

The man next to the tent is very muscular. I think, he's the only one who has cojones. Is it a Sea Rats?

Edited by NOD

On 3/14/2022 at 3:39 PM, NOD said:

The man next to the tent is very muscular. I think, he's the only one who has cojones. Is it a Sea Rats?

Based on his physique he's obviously a soldier of the 26th Foot :pir-grin:

That torso was made by removing some of the fur at the bottom of this CMF faun one:

Spoiler

973pb2212c01.png

Like I mentioned on Flickr (or Insta?) I love the use of the sand and dark green here - they compliment each other and the dark tan really well. The droid arm tree turned out nicely - was it hard to get the balance right or does it fall over with the slightest movement?

7 hours ago, Ayrlego said:

The droid arm tree turned out nicely - was it hard to get the balance right or does it fall over with the slightest movement?

I have used the technic before, it's quite sturdy.

Great scene @evancelt !

4 hours ago, Justsomebrix said:

I have used the technic before, it's quite sturdy.

Great scene @evancelt !

Thanks - yes, it's pretty sturdy! I've found interlocking clips into clips yields a pretty strong connection

Lovely build - super presentation with the lighting etc!

I think a couple of your builds aren't in the Spudkirk settlement page, not mandatory but it might help you keep track of things :classic:

You could license it as a small residential property. :pir_laugh2:

Edited by Brickwolf