3 hours ago, woodford86 said:

Have your VIP points been added to your account for this order? I got the shipped email also but no VIP points...to my recollection those are usually added before the shipped email is even sent.

The VIP points have been added to my account in the same time the order has been shipped. It never usually appears for me before they change the order status to "shipped".

Some of the news castle parts are starting to hit pick a brick online, they are still out of stock and only a few so far but 6315053 is one of the shields, and 6317293 is the cow which comes with a horrible price tag ($17aud), maybe others

10 hours ago, Ixen Darastrix said:

Some of the news castle parts are starting to hit pick a brick online, they are still out of stock and only a few so far but 6315053 is one of the shields, and 6317293 is the cow which comes with a horrible price tag ($17aud), maybe others

It is because the forestmen shield was in the GWP and the cow in the City farm set that was released in June. The parts that are only in the castle will probably not become available before 4 months has past from the release date :shrug_oh_well:

I expect it will be available from about 3am to 3:15am, and bardings will be $17, making me regret not buying them on Brickowl at $10 a piece.

9 hours ago, jodawill said:

and bardings will be $17, making me regret not buying them on Brickowl at $10 a piece.

Those can end up very expensive if we are unlucky, the corn was over 5$ so it is little logic to some of the prices :wacko:

Yall just need to buy more castles, then the PAB wait doesn't matter 

Jk...or am I...

something something sales stats

I have no doubt they will go out of stock very quickly. But they will come back. Look at what happened with the Black Falcon parts. They were hard to get originally but regularly come back into stock and are easy enough to get hold of now. If you don't mind waiting there is no reason to overpay when the army builders and resellers buy 200 at once.

I got the 15 Black Falcons that I wanted last month. But I was happy to wait. I will wait for the new ones too. But I understand the frustration if you're trying to build something.

Oh boy…you’re the second one I’ve seen with that issue. Is this an August set, or are the pieces even newer?

Mines fine so far but I just got my double  VIP order thats going into my general supply. Really hoping those pieces hold up.

I want to order some new heads for the set. Make the princess into a prince or king. I also want to give some of the guards some stern or neutral faces.

I also got the Knight of the Yellow Castle and want to turn that into something more valiant or prince-like. Not a woman. Any suggestions on heads?

22 hours ago, Sir Dano said:

Anybody else start getting cracked pieces?

https://i.imgur.com/BksxQEI.jpeg

Quite disappointing to see how far Lego's quality has fallen.

In past years the only cracking I ever had was from dark red parts. 
 However recently I’ve had a few sets come with easily cracking parts; and my wife’s new “office” set came with one of the big plates nearly bent entirely in half, we have no idea how because they box was in perfect condition.

13 hours ago, Captain_SoyBeard said:

I want to order some new heads for the set. Make the princess into a prince or king. I also want to give some of the guards some stern or neutral faces.

I also got the Knight of the Yellow Castle and want to turn that into something more valiant or prince-like. Not a woman. Any suggestions on heads?

There are literally 100s of easily available heads for less than 50c if you want to change the females to males.

4 hours ago, MAB said:

There are literally 100s of easily available heads for less than 50c if you want to change the females to males.

That's what I was asking about. Recommendations for good heads.

The forestmen hat probably isn't a high production mold. I believe this version was originally created for the magnets and minifigure rereleases at Toys R Us, which was pretty limited. It hasn't appeared in many sets until recently. 

Was there any insight on if 10305 was considered a sales success?  It seemed like there was huge hype about it in the lead up to its release, to be met with comparatively few sales, only 60 units sold on bricklink, with high availability of stock in store in many of the physical lego stores.

Do you think lego estimated higher demand, or are people nostalgic for castle, but not necessarily willing to buy?  I actually quite liked the Lion Knights minifigs and some of the parts, but wasn't that into the castle itself - was that a common reaction?