Classic_Spaceman

Rumoured New In-House Theme Discussion

4 minutes ago, Maple said:

Plus it would explain why there are only four sets, just to sell as a tie in to the ride. The Brickhead throws me off because why bother?

The Brickheadz set, if it is a creature or something of that sort, is likely just a fun and unique tie-in to add to the BH line, which has slowed down.

14 minutes ago, Maple said:

Plus it would explain why there are only four sets, just to sell as a tie in to the ride. The Brickhead throws me off because why bother?

You know what I'm going to say.... Tomorrow. It's always tomorrow. :pir_tong2:

Proactive BrickHeadz would be a mascot?

and your “tomorrow” answer is getting o repetitive….. So no. You know what I’m going to say? Lego is always unprecitable. 

1 hour ago, DBlegonerd7 said:

and your “tomorrow” answer is getting o repetitive….. So no. You know what I’m going to say? Lego is always unprecitable. 

Very good. That's the point. 60% of Eurobricks is just people going 'When do you think X will be shown' and then someone going "Tomorrow" or "This week!" 

7 hours ago, TurinTheGreat said:

Two more weeks bro

Well yeah it sounds abou right rather than this week. We should not expect when it will be revealed. 

I mean Lego is just unpredictable. 

Edited by DBlegonerd7

1 hour ago, DBlegonerd7 said:

Well yeah it sounds abou right rather than this week. We should not expect when it will be revealed. 

I mean Lego is just unpredictable. 

It was a joke, I think we might get it sooner actually, just a guess. 

If all follows through and it ends up being Mythica for April 1st not sure how it'll get revealed seen as they aren't sold on Shop@home.

Legoland sets are sold at Target now so they could just show up on there site

17 hours ago, Brick Clicker said:

If all follows through and it ends up being Mythica for April 1st not sure how it'll get revealed seen as they aren't sold on Shop@home.

Legoland sets are sold at Target now so they could just show up on there site

Yeah I think it does make sense for Target. 

19 hours ago, Natant16 said:

What I'd like to know is if there will be minifigures included with the sets or not.

That’s what I will like to know too. I think @Brick Clicker hasn’t confirmed this new theme is either minifigure or minidoll yet…

Personally, I hope it’s minifigures. 

April is getting closer and I can’t wait to see what sets this new theme will bring us!

Bricktales says it has 5 biomes :

Jungle.

Desert.

Caribbean island.

Medieval Castle

City.

Wasn't this codename "cocunut" with 4 sets ?  Jungle/Desert/Caribbean all have palm trees, but I'm probably overthinking here.

1 hour ago, TeriXeri said:

Jungle.

Desert.

Caribbean island.

Medieval Castle

City.

Wasn't this codename "cocunut" with 4 sets ?  Jungle/Desert/Caribbean all have palm trees, but I'm probably overthinking here.

Well City already has it's own theme.  :pir_tong2:

11 hours ago, TeriXeri said:

Jungle.

Desert.

Caribbean island.

Medieval Castle

City.

Medieval Castle also has coconuts, plus a great opportunity to include some animal molds with a migratory swallow.

10 hours ago, Maple said:

Well City already has it's own theme.  :pir_tong2:

COASTAL city has coconuts.  Not surprised if City already has its own theme. Probably it’s Paradise then? 

12 hours ago, TeriXeri said:

Jungle.

Desert.

Caribbean island.

Medieval Castle

City.

Wait 5? Is this theme supposed to have 4 sets AND BrickHeadz?

Really disappointed with the pirate ship in the Caribbean island scene, just a row boat, lol. Really though didn't expect to much, considering the size of the builds. It is cool that the whole theme is designed to actually be a puzzle game, finding mini-figures and whatever else.

Edited by Johnny1360

On 3/24/2022 at 8:02 PM, TeriXeri said:

Jungle.

Desert.

Caribbean island.

Medieval Castle

City.

Keep in mind it's generally quite rare these days for new Lego video games to get specific set tie-ins (unless, like Vidiyo, Nexo Knights, Hidden Side, or Dimensions, the game specifically revolves around interaction with the sets, something that this new game announcement does not mention). Especially considering this new game is from a smaller indie studio, I doubt physical sets are in the cards at least unless the game itself proves itself massively successful.

Are we absolutely sure that this is real, and that it is releasing in April? April 1st is four days away, and we still have not gotten even a single leak or piece of concrete information. 😕

1 hour ago, Classic_Spaceman said:

Are we absolutely sure that this is real, and that it is releasing in April? April 1st is four days away, and we still have not gotten even a single leak or piece of concrete information. 😕

No. We really know nothing. haha

1 hour ago, Classic_Spaceman said:

Well….you know @Brick Clicker has reliable information. So I’m pretty sure it’s a real one. He said  we won’t see anything on Lego Shop since it’s not exclusive there.  

Edited by DBlegonerd7

19 hours ago, Classic_Spaceman said:

From my understanding, these were the set numbers that we originally thought were Indiana Jones and being released in the fall, right?

So presumably the set numbers exist...just a question of what the heck they are?  Though I also agree that it seems really unusual for the supposed release date to be in four days and there's no info.  Even when the actual content of a theme is kept under wraps very, very tightly, we would at least get some sort of press release some time in advance.  Take Mario for example.  That was probably the theme that was most "out of left field" in recent memory.  If I remember right we got our first teaser several months before the sets were released, even though there was zero inkling that Leaf was Mario (I think people thought it was Monkie Kid at first).

Edited by Kit Figsto