ParmBrick

[GBW] - Battle of E5 - Plighia - Strange Deal

In quadrant E5 there's Oumftul, a small town south of the homonymous airport conquered a few days ago by PSIC. The PSIC high command has received a strange request from the BoS that control the city. As a result, a delegation made up of Rats Team troops left for Oumftul to see what the terrorists are asking for. A meeting point has already been decided, and one of the leaders of the BoS will apparently be present.

51921353048_ff8bd87d8f_c.jpg

51921258156_d5240659d8_c.jpg

51921258141_61ce46e379_c.jpg

51921353073_e54b0b3501_c.jpg

51921258106_e174efe3c9_c.jpg

Superb scene. Love the jumble of buildings close together. I see the locals are getting smart, too bad they're backing the wrong side.

It's nice to see a different side of conflicts like this as well, so I really appreciate the peace story and the genie bar sign is genius I love it.

4 hours ago, Feuer Zug said:

Superb scene. Love the jumble of buildings close together. I see the locals are getting smart, too bad they're backing the wrong side.

3 hours ago, Dutch Thriceman said:

It's nice to see a different side of conflicts like this as well, so I really appreciate the peace story and the genie bar sign is genius I love it.

Thank you both! :thumbup: Actually the war is this, also. This is a very heard theme here in Italy, with immigration flux from Africa and the actual war in Europe. For Feuer, I was inspired from your city creation, to build this moc (I also improved your idea :wink:). For Dutch, it was a sort of "illumination", I saw the genie of the lamp in my minifig collection and it occurred to me to put it in the sign xD

@ParmBrick I understand the refugee crisis, but not the war. I lived in Germany recently and saw both the good and the bad. I can't begin to comprehend those being forced out due to war and wish them the best.

As for the city scene, glad I gave you an idea. Sometimes hearts and minds goes further than a bullet. Playing football with impoverished kids, then leaving food and the football can go a long way towards building good will. I'd rather not have the locals setting IEDs in culverts like your forces recently had to deal with.

1 hour ago, Feuer Zug said:

@ParmBrick I understand the refugee crisis, but not the war. I lived in Germany recently and saw both the good and the bad. I can't begin to comprehend those being forced out due to war and wish them the best.

Yes. :pir-thumb: Wars are unacceptable in all its forms, it is obvious that no one would like to turn around in those situations, but war brings all kinds of strategies to kill and survive.

15 hours ago, SATSOK said:

Perfect build and story m8 !!!

Thumbs up

14 hours ago, Brickwolf said:

Great build! The genie as a bar sign is good idea!

Thank you very much! Maybe this moc is one of the most peculiarity I've ever made, I'm glad you liked it, and you liked the solution for the sign xD

6 hours ago, paintballman said:

Sweet build. Such narrow roads with building in each side offered for a viriety of missions. I build a similar back in 2018 (for this game of course)

Thank you very much! Yes, it's a very versatile background :wink: