Dutch Thriceman

[GBW] - H06 - Koszmar - Battle for Brokal P1

The Battle for Brokal, Part 1:

51921402179_12166d82fd_b.jpg

51920102867_93d858ed50_b.jpg

51920102907_f81799819b_b.jpg

___

51921402119_6207fc0265_c.jpg

A terrorist is relaying the arrival of Koszmar forces in Brokal to his comrades.

51921402224_f67c128487_c.jpg

Brotherhood members are getting ready to go on the offensive.

51921402114_cba0b4438e_c.jpg

A joint taskforce of Koszmar infantry and the Wild Hunt special forces are rolling into Brokal.

51921069531_7fff44cf78_c.jpg

In the more seedy districts of Brokal anything goes, these 'courtesans' are greeting the Koszmar forces.

51921164633_1066c9683e_c.jpg

All the while this sniper is wainting for the order to open fire...

How must this end, stay tuned for Part 2 of Battle for Brokal.

___

My largest build yet (appropriatly since it concerns the capitol of Soalon), had a lot of trouble trying to photograph it, lightbox being to small so working with a makeshift setup instead. Given the circumstances I'm still happy with the result. (I've seen the recent posts on how to take quality pictures, sadly I can't find a larger background and I have no money for better lighting set-up at least at the moment.)

Very good! Nice to see you build again! Love the murales, are those decals or paint? A final thing, is this the building a p..n store? xD

Great building. Your building is quite the interesting object. Superheroes and Friends will never be the same. Can't wait to see how this goes down.

4 hours ago, ParmBrick said:

Very good! Nice to see you build again! Love the murales, are those decals or paint? A final thing, is this the building a p..n store? xD

41 minutes ago, Feuer Zug said:

Great building. Your building is quite the interesting object. Superheroes and Friends will never be the same. Can't wait to see how this goes down.

Hahaha I, for many years now, always wanted to make a Brothel in Lego someday and I'm of the "if it's okay to show violence in media then why isn't it okay to show booty" :pir-huzzah2: camp (not that it is okay for Lego of course, which is exactly why I wanted to do it, I'm a rebel like that). Plus where I live Red Light districts are 'relatively' normal, of course Amsterdam easily comes to mind, so I guess that also influences my stance on such subjects. The graffiti walls are actually custom prints from a local Dutch seller (the electricity box as seen in the fifth pic is also from that seller), however I saw they were also for sale on Etsy.

Edited by Dutch Thriceman

5 hours ago, Dutch Thriceman said:

Hahaha I, for many years now, always wanted to make a Brothel in Lego someday and I'm of the "if it's okay to show violence in media then why isn't it okay to show booty" :pir-huzzah2: camp (not that it is okay for Lego of course, which is exactly why I wanted to do it, I'm a rebel like that). Plus where I live Red Light districts are 'relatively' normal, of course Amsterdam easily comes to mind, so I guess that also influences my stance on such subjects. The graffiti walls are actually custom prints from a local Dutch seller (the electricity box as seen in the fifth pic is also from that seller), however I saw they were also for sale on Etsy.

I've been to that side of the canal in Amsterdam. I'm not seeing enough red lights in the windows, but the rest of the building, including the scantily attired minifigs in the windows is spot on. A gent that does custom prints in Limburg Province did up some tiles are a bit blunt, but have the same message. I got a set before I returned to the States.

10 hours ago, SATSOK said:

LOVELY SENCE !!!

lots of details !!! trash power line grafiti ... 

10 hours ago, Brickwolf said:

Excellent build, so many nice details!

Thanks guys :pir-huzzah1:

passed.png.2f9e993ca8c6655b0a8c5d2ae82320de.png

You guys are killing me with these front page builds here on the final push! :classic: You earned 40 bucks for the build and 20 recurring for the square. 

An awesome MOC, i like that everywhere you look, you can spot a small detail or something interesting.

Very impressive :thumbup:.