evancelt

[MOC] Excellent Shot, Sir

Corporal Jenkins was glad to get out of the fort. Their company had been stationed there for the past four months and life was becoming monotonous.

When Colonel Herrod had tapped him to come along for some target practice, he had jumped at the chance.

"Excellent shot, sir!", he called out as the colonel blasted an empty bottle resting on the barrel.

They heard hoofbeats approaching - it was a rider from the fort. As they came within earshot, Private George called out that Black Bart had been spotted to the north near the foothills of the Blocky Mountains.

They saddled up to head back to the fort. Black Bart's days were numbered.

western-bottle.jpg

7 minutes ago, 1963maniac said:

What arm part is that holding the revolver?

It's a "CrazyArm" by the 3rd party company "Crazy Bricks"

That's a beautiful desert scene you have there, Sir.

I'm definitely a fan of the dark green scrub/tree.

Wow, what a cute little scene! I think it's very neat that you are expanding to themes outside pirates as well. You are a small diorama expert, Evan! Your minifigures are always well-designed, but I really like these ones in particular. 

Great diorama. Fair bit of details and it has the American Southwest feel. Interesting way of doing the saguaro cacti.

On 3/14/2022 at 9:05 AM, Feuer Zug said:

Great diorama. Fair bit of details and it has the American Southwest feel. Interesting way of doing the saguaro cacti.

Thanks! The cacti look kinda cartoony, but it's fun to come up with new uses for pieces

On 3/7/2022 at 2:24 PM, GeoBrick said:

That's a beautiful desert scene you have there, Sir.

I'm definitely a fan of the dark green scrub/tree.

Thanks! I recently got some of those green claw pieces with the intention to make a pine tree, but this build happened first! I like the shape of the little tree.

On 3/12/2022 at 3:04 PM, The Neighborhood Merchant said:

Wow, what a cute little scene! I think it's very neat that you are expanding to themes outside pirates as well. You are a small diorama expert, Evan! Your minifigures are always well-designed, but I really like these ones in particular. 

Thanks! The legs are sand blue & black dual molds created from stripping the print from this Tina Goldstein HP leg:

Spoiler

970c00pb0853.png