Sign in to follow this  
Dutch Thriceman

[GBW] - Presentation - Koszmar - Ursa Minor Mark II MRAP

After moderate success of the Ursa Minor MRAP vehicle developed for joint KLR operational use in cooperation with Koszmar, the go-ahead was given to develop a successor on a larger budget thanks to resources acquired through the annexation of Soalon. This led to the Ursa Minor Mark II:

51916608882_a11b5544bd_c.jpg

51917578936_91dd6ff896_c.jpg

51917674238_4d353caef7_c.jpg

As you can see it fits 4 minifigs + their gear, the minifig look is my new Koszmar standard infantry aesthetic, hope you like it.

With kind regards,

Dutch

Fine looking vehicle. I can see the family resemblence to the original Ursa Minor. I like how the interior is usable and all the details you added. It even has windshield wipers.

13 hours ago, Feuer Zug said:

Fine looking vehicle. I can see the family resemblence to the original Ursa Minor. I like how the interior is usable and all the details you added. It even has windshield wipers.

12 hours ago, ParmBrick said:

Nice vehicle! Love the internal space, there's a lot, like my Chariot of Caos xD Well done! :thumbup:

Thanks guys, yeah I'm pretty satisfied with the scale, interior and overall aesthetic.

___

I just noticed I got front paged though, I didn't really think the build was worthy of that, but thanks. :blush: Next up as far as vehicles go I definitely have to attempt an Ursa Major next, as I always planned having a larger APC type vehicle to acompany the Minor, ever since the original Ursa Minor. (I made some prototypes at the time that I wasn't at all happy with.)

On 3/5/2022 at 1:03 PM, Brickwolf said:

Great vehicle! :thumbup:

On 3/6/2022 at 12:14 AM, SATSOK said:

lovely !!!!
With good details !!!

8 hours ago, TheBeeze said:

passed.png.d1d1297bc568056250ac1adb394461c1.png

You earned 10 bucks. Awesome build my friend!

Thanks for the kind words lads.