Sign in to follow this  
Feuer Zug

[GBW] C10 – PDSRE – Football

Headed to the market in the main city of the Eastern Arm, the glorious airmen of the PDSRE drive into a squalid settlement. Seeing the kids and women huddling behind walls, Major Brickinov orders them to stop.

51899148261_bfda96ab2e_c.jpg

Keeping his weapon holstered, he has his people dismount the Nk-529 in a non-threatening manner. From his duffel bag, he produces a football and some cones. Quickly, the men start an impromptu game.

51899803505_a59a109107_c.jpg

In minutes, the local children join in.

51898191492_04e608301a_c.jpg

Meanwhile, the only military aged male in town watches and reports back to his forces. Focusing only on the men, he completely disregarded the innocent appearing Corporal Melnikova. By the time he remembers her, she’s slipping a garrote around his neck.

51899148266_b3d4a1b6f7_c.jpg

After Melnikova hides the body, she reappears with a knowing grin and the game ends. Major Brickinov glorious gives the ball to the kids and they depart.

I was going to have a gold dome, but decided to make it lime green to match @Brickwolf's Dagobah dome at the last minute.

Very good job!!:thumbup: Btw, I don't see you in AARs

One final thing, @TheBeeze, are construction limits (max 2 for player, per month) lapsed with the new map? if, so I hadn't noticed :sceptic:

Edited by ParmBrick

The right most building is definitely my favorite, the center one is nice especially the sideways tilted fences look great.. but the left white one seems just a little bit too bland in comparison to the other two. Maybe a bit more colour mixed in somehow, like how you did with the right most one. Maybe it's plaster and bits of it came off.

Other then that I did enjoy the story acompanying the build as well.

1 hour ago, ParmBrick said:

Very good job!!:thumbup: Btw, I don't see you in AARs

One final thing, @TheBeeze, are construction limits (max 2 for player, per month) lapsed with the new map? if, so I hadn't noticed :sceptic:

@ParmBrick Thanks for cluing me into the AARs. I missed that part of the gameplay aspect. I will fix that shortly. As for the 2 per player per month, I did 2 for myself (D10 & C10). Our faction had a special offer from a prior mission I believe. It was offered up to anybody to make it happen. If I've overstepped the line, we can count the football scene towards March.

Thanks for the praise.

2 hours ago, TheBeeze said:

You earned 45 bucks and 15 per month for the square. 

I like passing. Thanks.

45 minutes ago, Dutch Thriceman said:

The right most building is definitely my favorite, the center one is nice especially the sideways tilted fences look great.. but the left white one seems just a little bit too bland in comparison to the other two. Maybe a bit more colour mixed in somehow, like how you did with the right most one. Maybe it's plaster and bits of it came off.

Other then that I did enjoy the story acompanying the build as well.

Thanks. It's hard to see the gold profile bricks holding up the balcony of the white building. Otherwise, yes, it's a little blander. Maybe they recently whitewashed it?

I was going to have a gold dome, but decided to make it lime green to match @Brickwolf's Dagobah dome at the last minute.

Thank you!

Good buildings and story!

nice moc and story m8 

You might try to play a bit with wedge plates in order the tyre mud not to be so "square" 

2 hours ago, SATSOK said:

nice moc and story m8 

You might try to play a bit with wedge plates in order the tyre mud not to be so "square" 

Thanks. I don't have enough of the small wedge plates in the right colors to make the tyre tracks less square. I mostly have the 3x3 or bigger.