Sign in to follow this  
Retro Brick Reviews

[LEGO Ideas] Willy Wonka & the Chocolate Factory

Hold your breath. Make a wish. Count to three.

Hello, everyone. I have designed a LEGO Ideas set for Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory, based on the classic 1971 film starring the enigmatic Gene Wilder.

The model, as proposed, is built from exactly 1400 LEGO elements, and is full of authentic (and delicious) details from the movie. This includes a fully screen-accurate factory exterior, an entrance interior with contract and hand-coathangers, and, of course, the iconic Chocolate Room, filled with colorful sweets and complete with a fully functional Chocolate Waterfall. 

It would also include the grandiose factory gates with brickbuilt wrought iron lettering, a life-sized Wonka Golden Ticket (featuring 49 drum-lacquered metallic gold LEGO elements), a full case of Wonka sweets including printed Wonka bars, Scrumdiddlyumptious bars, Everlasting Gobstoppers, golden chocolate eggs, and more!

The set would also include 7 minifigures: Mr. Willy Wonka, Charlie Bucket, Violet Beauregarde, Mike Teavee, Veruca Salt, Augustus Gloop, and an Oompa Loompa.

I've put a lot of effort into making a set that LEGO would realistically produce while still remaining true to my vision and the original source material, but the fact is that the set needs 10,000 votes. And that is impossible without help.

So, if you like the project, please click the link below to see more images and register your support, and then share this project to ensure that we can get to 10,000 votes, and help make this golden dream come true.

Support Here: https://ideas.lego.com/s/p:d52c3c68543c4e3ea066d5dc0f8c44ae

webp

webp

webp

webp

webp

webp

webp

Edited by Retro Brick Reviews