Darkdragon

REQUEST Name Change HERE

On 1/5/2023 at 6:44 AM, Captain Contractor said:

Hello. 

Recently left another mini Dark ages stint (this is either my 3rd or 4th lol), and am looking to share some MOCS based on my employment in the abatement and demolition industry. However, this profile currently features my legal name, which is a no-go in this day and age. I humbly ask to have my profile rebranded to my current social media name: Captain Contractor

Thank you kindly and have a pleasant day/evening. 

Fixed it

I've been attending college, and during my restitution I have fulfilled party animal - I see I use English, but am not from England, so with royalist pragmaticism I see how that is, and with maiden irrelevant to my existance, France got snuffed, and Spain well, what I'm getting at is that "Viper" is latin, not really English - almost seemed so, so I've been practicing Poland Ranging to better attune myself originally. It's where I was born, and am making my course to regain living there. I'll keep "Knight" for my American-English, not being afraid to do with that nobilitation, but I ask for "Viper" be changed to the Polish word for it "Zmija"; "Zmija Knight".

I think we will have a pause on that request, if you happen to look at the first page you will find that you have made more than one name change and flip-flopped on it and got snappy at staff. As I mentioned before, name changes are not an on demand service. When there are useful reasons to change a name (To remove real name/location details or something distasteful) then requests can be made. 

Hello!

I went by ridgekitten as a joke many years ago, and haven't used the name for a long time. I've gone by Rowia.Builds for the past eight or so years, and would like to leave ridgekitten in the past. Thanks!

Edited by ridgekitten

2 hours ago, SerperiorBricks said:

Hello, I would like to request change from my current username to SerperiorBricks

Reason is removal of my real name and consistency across platforms

No problems. This is a good reason for a name change. 

Hello, can I have my name updated to "thebricksbear"? I'm looking for consistency across my accounts like some of the other requests here.

16 hours ago, Peppermint_M said:

:classic: There is a bear! A bricksbear! 

Thank you ma'am!

Edited by thebricksbear

It is quite alright! It is no big deal :laugh: It has been a long time since I was solely in the Ladies Group. I was a Fellow just before the launch of Ninjago and the new EB creation of Action Themes and that was a long time ago now! 

I was a very naïve 13 year old when I made my account, years later I remembered this and I wish to change my name from my real name to something random and anonymous. even just the word anonymous would be perfect. thanks

Yeah, I'd appreciate it if you could remove the "_" from my name. Back then I was unsure if I wanted to be Battle_Gorilla or Battlegorilla. Turns out, I definitely want to be Battlegorilla. I'm trying very hard (well, moderately hard) to build the Battlegorilla brand. I've got a podcast and everything. So PLEASE make me Battlegorilla here on Eurobricks. Thanks!

On 9/18/2023 at 3:37 AM, Griffin Kidwell said:

I was a very naïve 13 year old when I made my account, years later I remembered this and I wish to change my name from my real name to something random and anonymous. even just the word anonymous would be perfect. thanks

It would be preferable to choose a name for your profile. If only so you remember it.

I would update names, but the panel is not working for me currently :wacko:

On 9/23/2023 at 9:30 PM, battle_gorilla said:

Yeah, I'd appreciate it if you could remove the "_" from my name. Back then I was unsure if I wanted to be Battle_Gorilla or Battlegorilla. Turns out, I definitely want to be Battlegorilla. I'm trying very hard (well, moderately hard) to build the Battlegorilla brand. I've got a podcast and everything. So PLEASE make me Battlegorilla here on Eurobricks. Thanks!

Fixed it for you. I have an underscore from webhandles I used a long time ago... But someone kindly engraved a brick badge with this name, underscore and all, so I kept it. :wink:

23 minutes ago, Peppermint_M said:

Fixed it for you. I have an underscore from webhandles I used a long time ago... But someone kindly engraved a brick badge with this name, underscore and all, so I kept it. :wink:

Thanks for the fix! And as for that engraved brick... so kind yet simultaneously aggravating! Now stuck with that underscore for all eternity! LOL.

On 9/25/2023 at 11:29 AM, Peppermint_M said:

It would be preferable to choose a name for your profile. If only so you remember it.

I would update names, but the panel is not working for me currently :wacko:

sure, i’ll go with the name seinpeaks42

16 hours ago, seinpeaks42 said:

sure, i’ll go with the name seinpeaks42

On 9/30/2023 at 2:34 AM, stephan3825 said:

It has my real name in it, which I hope is reason enough! Could it be changed to "batwingdingbat"?

done :thumbup:

Was my reason insufficient? I don't use ridgekitten anywhere else, and ALL other LEGO content of mine uses Rowia.Builds, RowiaBuilds, or Rowia