Darkdragon

REQUEST Name Change HERE

Eurobricks' Official Name Change Request Thread

If you'd like staff to consider changing your username, please post your request in this thread. Be sure to include what you want your name changed to - no email addresses.

Thank you

I was just starting to behave with my money when I joined EB. I partied all my life to the age of 23, where I began to work and treasure my self away from being a mock-avenger. I've gotten through the 10K{$} threshold only because I had to quest my virtue to get a debit card with my high school on it. Ready for college now, and well "Viper" Knight was a gambit. Please change just the first word of my name. Grom Knight will do best.

With also having done the vorascious effort of making all my namesakes viper-this, viper-that, it's really amazing how studying heraldry can straighten out a man. Page, Squire, Knight, Poland became a kingdom that didnt panic-into-being-an-empire but held the faith of God. I too have begun a shield-of-arms to return to my noble country. So I saved my snake, my personal badge to just PvP games. Here it's best to not fathom primeval and instead knight.

If you really want to change your name, I am pretty sure you can change it yourself (once every year or x amount of days) from your account settings (somewhere). Any more extra times you want to change your name you would have to get one of the moderating staff involved. 

On 11/27/2020 at 8:05 PM, Viper Knight said:

Grom Knight will do best.

It is updated.  This thread might disappear if I can find the correct thread to merge it into :classic:

Dear Admin,

Could you please change my name?

3 years ago I had some questions about electronics but now I am transformed into the Technic Train Man.

I actually forgot I had an account here and found out when I wanted to create a new account.

In the last month I have uploaded around 10 Technic Train instructions on Rebrickable and my account name over there is also Technic Train Man.

Thanks!

Ronald

Technic Train Man

Rebrickable account: https://rebrickable.com/users/Technic TRAIN Man/mocs/

Youtube Videos: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCtgtYdm_rLo4YX9rh4w34XQ/videos

640x352.png

640x512.png

Heh, it's been a while since I posted this. Thanks for the change.
How do I get a sentence under my name like how it says for you, Darkdragon - "Dragonwho no more"?

Edited by Grom Knight

3 hours ago, Grom Knight said:

Heh, it's been a while since I posted this. Thanks for the change.
How do I get a sentence under my name like how it says for you, Darkdragon - "Dragonwho no more"?

That is a title, and they get given out by staff for various reasons. Never when asked for. Participate in the community and sometimes titles are awarded.

I had my name changed after being away for like a year or more, I was happy having come back to Eurobricks as "Viper Knight" and was about to get accomplished, too. But then someone changed my name to "Grom Knight", and I only accepted it complacently because I reminded myself that "GROM" is Polish for the POLISH SPECIAL FORCES. It was much better, I see now, as simply "Viper Knight". So, please, change it back to "Viper Knight".

You did request the name change yourself. Really, we encourage members to avoid flip-flopping on names and using staff as an on demand service to facilitate ill-thought out decisions. 

2 hours ago, Grom Knight said:

But then someone changed my name to "Grom Knight", and I only accepted it complacently because I reminded myself that "GROM" is Polish for the POLISH SPECIAL FORCES. 

You asked that your name be changed: 

On 11/27/2020 at 9:05 PM, Grom Knight said:

Please change just the first word of my name. Grom Knight will do best.

Yup, I asked two years ago, and forgot about that. Now I'm back, and got it changed recently without a pm regarding if I still wanted it. I was polite enough to feel merry at the time, but I quite well know I'd rather be "Viper Knight" truly. 

1 hour ago, Grom Knight said:

Yup, I asked two years ago

Confirmed you wanted it changed in February this year.

On 2/3/2022 at 12:43 AM, Grom Knight said:

I made a stand for my name with a figurative roleplay whilst away. Knight shall stay.

Then it was changed like you asked, why PM a member when you're doing a nice favour? Now if you had asked to stay Viper Knight, we would have left it for you no problems and consigned the thread to history. Then, you make a second thread (it looks like because staff were not fast enough to answer you before?) to ask for a change. 

My question is this: Are you going to want it changed yet again in a few weeks/months because you don't like your handle again? You have not acknowledged my earlier reply on the subject.

I think I had been too nice to remind myself to ask to remain being "Viper Knight", that's all I can think of as to why I didn't retort to quitting in sake of the name, those two years ago. (I hope that makes sense, I am 2 years of negligence later)

I thought it may, yes, get overlooked so I created a progressive thread. No, no, I won't ask again I've stated in the old thread 

I promise not to ask ever again.

I just would love "Viper Knight".

Fixed it. 

For anyone who comes across this: Once a Year, or staff correcting a mistake (misspelling, poor connotations to the name chosen or a space/hyphen wanted) are the main reasons to change a name. Ok?

Dear admins,

could you please change my forum name?
When I joined EB almost seven years ago, I was building only trains. But in the meantime, I've started building cars and other things as well, so "Tenderlok" isn't really appropriate any more. Besides, I've joined other LEGO groups on the web, too, where I use nicknames related to my real-world first name.
So, in an attempt to - more or less - standardize my names on EB, YT, Flickr, Rebrickable and Docor Brick, I would like to appear as "Sven J" here.

Thanks in advance!

Kind regards,
Sven

Thank you @Darkdragon !

7 minutes ago, Darkdragon said:

there was a thread for the request already

Oooops... didn't notice that...

Edit: Wow - name change implemented 10 minutes after my request. That's REALLY quick.
Thank you!!! :thumbup:

Edited by Sven J

2 hours ago, Sven J said:

Edit: Wow - name change implemented 10 minutes after my request. That's REALLY quick.

That was mostly luck, because I was online when you requested it and had time to do it. :wink:

Hello. 

Recently left another mini Dark ages stint (this is either my 3rd or 4th lol), and am looking to share some MOCS based on my employment in the abatement and demolition industry. However, this profile currently features my legal name, which is a no-go in this day and age. I humbly ask to have my profile rebranded to my current social media name: Captain Contractor

Thank you kindly and have a pleasant day/evening.