Sérgio

[MOC] Rat Rod SB35

This is very cool! But I think this would have a better place at the Technic, Model Team part of the forum.

Good evening, Sérgio ...

... and I thought, you are a genius when it comes to trains. I have no idea why ... sometimes things narrow to a forum ;)

My goodness. Believe me, I am not into cars, as I see them as vehicles to transport things from A to B that are tough to be hauled by public transportation.

But this beauty - it is that - makes me rethink ... how on Earth are you doing this? How? I know that you are a genius with electronic building as well - over at TrainTech - but this is beyond belief.

The other cars you are currently presenting - the exact same thing. This one was frontpaged - maybe three in a row is "too much" for EB, but three in a row would have been very well deserved.

Tipping hat - and a slight bow.

All the best,
Thorsten

17 hours ago, Toastie said:

Good evening, Sérgio ...

... and I thought, you are a genius when it comes to trains. I have no idea why ... sometimes things narrow to a forum ;)

My goodness. Believe me, I am not into cars, as I see them as vehicles to transport things from A to B that are tough to be hauled by public transportation.

But this beauty - it is that - makes me rethink ... how on Earth are you doing this? How? I know that you are a genius with electronic building as well - over at TrainTech - but this is beyond belief.

The other cars you are currently presenting - the exact same thing. This one was frontpaged - maybe three in a row is "too much" for EB, but three in a row would have been very well deserved.

Tipping hat - and a slight bow.

All the best,
Thorsten

Wow! Such kind words from you. Thank you so much!

I love to spend my time on details, I think that is what drives me, the rest I don't know how and what magic formula I use, I just do things, I don't consider myself as a genius, just have a sensitive eye who loves to capture and study most of the details of everything.
I'm also not a Cars guy, I don't even have a driving license :P, but I learn a lot with building trains and try to apply it to other themes as well :)

The front page was a bonus, I didn´t expect at all :D

19 hours ago, kodlovag said:

This is very cool! But I think this would have a better place at the Technic, Model Team part of the forum.

Do you think? It's a minifig/Speed champions 8 Wide'ish scale model, I think I is too small to be consider a model team.

21 hours ago, brickhead_07 said:

Wow, this looks so cool! all these beautiful details! The revolvers as the manifold are awesome!

Thank you So much :)

Wicked rat rod. Great detail work on the engine, from the air filter to the straight pipes. Love the chrome. Sometimes less is more, and you nailed it here with this minimalist car.

Wow, you're undoubtedly a great talent ... there is no construction that I have not seen you achieve at excellent levels! :thumbup:

Very good as always ...but I have been saying this about you for a long time! :wink:

Great MOC! :wub_drool:

22 hours ago, Guyinaplaguemask said:

V8V8V8V8!!!

Very nice, looks amazing. I love the chrome, makes it look just that much nicer.

Thank You! yes, chrome gives another extra to the build :)

18 hours ago, Feuer Zug said:

Wicked rat rod. Great detail work on the engine, from the air filter to the straight pipes. Love the chrome. Sometimes less is more, and you nailed it here with this minimalist car.

I love to do complex and minimalistic things at the same time, like the contrast!

15 hours ago, LEGO Train 12 Volts said:

Wow, you're undoubtedly a great talent ... there is no construction that I have not seen you achieve at excellent levels! :thumbup:

Very good as always ...but I have been saying this about you for a long time! :wink:

Great MOC! :wub_drool:

Very kind words as always! thank you so much!!