Sign in to follow this  
ParmBrick

[GBW] - Battle of D5 - Plighia - Not a Surprise

In an attempt to cut the communication routes between the hinterland and the airport north of Nalans, the PSIC army assisted by the forces of Plighia, in this case the Desert Fox task forces, has launched a campaign of cleaning and control of the access road to the aforementioned airport, in view of Operation Seagull. A drone is patrolling D5 when PSIC receives notice of suspicious movements along the main thoroughfare. A task force is sent to investigate, and if necessary, eliminate hostile terrorists.

51893915580_d4852cff09_c.jpg

51893351773_208e5e9655_c.jpg

51893351783_1d506a2bed_c.jpg

51892304232_a3b17ae092_c.jpg

51892304207_09043978fc_c.jpg

51893264701_f8afc65e90_c.jpg

I like the terrain layout and I enjoyed reading the story, seeing a lot of technicals lately.

Edit* actually been working on my own (new smaller scale then my previous one) as well so... :pir-thumb:

Edit** I just now spot the drone is dual wielding AR's that's great :laugh_hard:

Edited by Dutch Thriceman

21 hours ago, Dutch Thriceman said:

I like the terrain layout and I enjoyed reading the story, seeing a lot of technicals lately.

Edit* actually been working on my own (new smaller scale then my previous one) as well so... :pir-thumb:

Edit** I just now spot the drone is dual wielding AR's that's great :laugh_hard:

Thank you very much! Glad you like it. Yep, that's a special drone from "Advanced Drone and Mechanized Units Program" of the Plighia Army :wink:

2 hours ago, Feuer Zug said:

Excellent scene. I like the vertical work you did with the culvert.

Thank you too! :blush: I don't know that rain drain has that name in English/American language, you never stop learning xD Btw, I was inspired from some of my local (rural) culvert for this moc,

passed.png.8bdfc63039ffb0794cb69ce663b55828.png

You earned 25 bucks and 7 per month for the square.

Loving all of the technical love lately. I have a few I've built over time for our Brotherhood friends. 

23 hours ago, Brickwolf said:

Very prototypical scene with insurgents placing an IED in a culvert. :thumbup:

Thank you again!! Actually I was inspired by a terrific attack happened here in Italy 30 years ago in Capaci, Sicily