Dutch Thriceman

[GBW] H07 - Koszmar - Wild Hunt

After some absence on the battlefield, as the operations in Soalon are coming to an end, in order to aid the KLR with one final push for victory. Koszmar high command deploys their veteran battalion, Wild Hunt. Leytenant Sasha Silyantev has joined Wild Hunt after the events of Coldmans End.

51885413190_7766e175e4_b.jpg

Members of Wild Hunt seen here casually moving through the woodlands at grid H07 of Soalon, acompanied by Koszmar's new MBT the Grendel-1 'Longsword'

51884766551_2abf36dc7a_b.jpg

The Grendel-1 is a medium sized MBT with a self-loading main cannon that is more focused on range, a remote controlled anti-personal turret as well as offensive and defensive missile systems.

51885085549_c1a92b01ac_b.jpg

Operators can make use of multiple front and rear cameras to view the battlefield from. a frontal hatch with viewport is also present which can be further opened to allow access in and out the tank.

51885085529_a1ac328ae4_b.jpg

___

Had a lot of fun building this, just looked and my last contribution was in October, man it's been a while huh. Definitely was a bit burned out but that is okay, I feel like the break did me good.

The Wild Hunt troops are originally inspired by this album cover art:

51758892488_5870c4fa4b_z.jpg

Which reminded me of a modern military equivelant to the Wild Hunt folklore.

Going forward I am no longer continuing the old storyline in my builds, keeping the face mask concept of my old squad into these troops, my sig-fig Sasha is the minifig riding the tank on the right side by the way.

Edit* Oh and by the way, if anybody wants to make use of Koszmar themed vehicles in future builds, I've decided on the colour scheme Light Bluish Gray  with Dark Green, so all my future Koszmar vehicles will be in those two colours. Also Wild Hunt are non-standard troops, I plan to make updated standard Koszmari Infantry :pir-thumb:

Edited by Dutch Thriceman

Great build. Congrats on being frontpaged. Your MBT is on the smaller side, but well designed. It has all the requisites for modern combat. The Wild Hunt troops are great. The skull motif almost says mercenary force, but I can see an elite unit having such a presence as well.

2 hours ago, Feuer Zug said:

Great build. Congrats on being frontpaged. Your MBT is on the smaller side, but well designed. It has all the requisites for modern combat. The Wild Hunt troops are great. The skull motif almost says mercenary force, but I can see an elite unit having such a presence as well.

Agreed, I was a bit limited with what tread link parts I had available, but I also Really wanted to build a tank. :laugh:

57 minutes ago, ParmBrick said:

Nice! The little son of my T14 Armata xD

Don't laugh at my Kawaii little tank, man I need to get some more tread links huh (preferably the smaller ones also) :tongue:

4 hours ago, Feuer Zug said:

The Wild Hunt troops are great. The skull motif almost says mercenary force, but I can see an elite unit having such a presence as well.

The idea behind them is that as a veteran unit they have been given extra-ordinary privilages such as freedom of selecting their own gear, the only requierment being that every member wears a death-themed balaclava or ballistic mask.

That's a great looking tank and accompanying figures you got there :thumbup:. The addition of the trees adds a nice splash of color to the diorama. Is the tank based on something real, because I know you based the jeep you built before on a RL example?

11 hours ago, Khorne said:

That's a great looking tank and accompanying figures you got there :thumbup:. The addition of the trees adds a nice splash of color to the diorama. Is the tank based on something real, because I know you based the jeep you built before on a RL example?

Thanks Khorne, the tank is a mix of T-14 and T-90 with a bit of 'I have these parts available' or 'I think this looks cool' splashed in.

passed.png.7d57c50b2444431b20df828d3c277d73.png

You earned 23 bucks and 5 per month for this square.

Excellent work! Very nice build, look forward to more!

It's tough work getting to them, though. I am almost there. I'm practicing real life tactics with the Halo mega construx figures, to surmise gallantry for it's own virtue. When the figures are gone I'll have painted my own Viper lego figure, for the story of vsing skeletal armies finalitily. Then I'll be apart of Eurobricks properly.

I just couldn't think of how to make a faction, having always just battle royaled my toys - so, a commando quest happened; my Viper. Them skeletons are going to be a great force to vs primevally ever after.