Sign in to follow this  
omnihash_cz

[SR-FB] Hilto, Pasha's house of the red petals

Every city on the sea shore needs to have harbor and every harbor needs to have a place where sailors can ease their tensions after weeks crampend in the boats. Hilto is no exception. Right behing the harbor tower is inconspicuous house with big garden filled with sounds of girl laughs and glass clinks.

51881136363_b17976b05f_o.png

51881378234_5a024543cb_o.png

51881377339_0655f21f0b_o.png

51880090382_16b5d079d4_o.png

The local speciality is an podium right above the cliffs. When tide is high there is a big chance that the working girl will get splashed by sea mist from top to shoes. This sight allready induced quite a big crowd of lonely sailors to pay extra for private session in upper floors and mere reminiscence couple weeks later to drink themself to oblivion or go to all night stroll on the board in the chilling winds.

51881711870_b201eb32cf_o.png

51881711300_7f4b9121c7_o.png[

Just dont try the shrimps after midnight or you will end up like this sad pirateer. Pasha's have lot of benefits and pleasant surpires for their visitors but a good cook and fresh seafood are not on the list.

51881055896_221e633c18_o.png

Edited by omnihash_cz

Gasps. Look at those cherry trees! Such great detailing and color choices. That pantile roof color is really working well. A fine structure for the committing of sea rat stuff.

:pir-love: I am pleased to see Hilto getting bigger. You are building a great city. The architecture and colors of the house are interesting and beautiful. I especially like the view of the rocky coast with the blossoming cherry trees.

3 hours ago, NOD said:

:pir-love: I am pleased to see Hilto getting bigger. You are building a great city. The architecture and colors of the house are interesting and beautiful. I especially like the view of the rocky coast with the blossoming cherry trees.

For the view of the whole town I recommend you to visit it's page as I am posting it there

51880719662_ec8a2a021b_o.png

Edited by omnihash_cz

Really neat colors here, I do love this yellow roof and the lovely trees!

I agree with Kai that the yellow roof and trees are beautiful - great job! Nice job with the dancing minifig as well!

Great architecture and atmosphere you have in this MOC! The angled placement of the building adds a level of interestingness to the scene. It's also really cool to see this building combined with the others you've made. Nice to see the city come along!

Impressive building! Good-looking trees, the house is placed on an interesting angle which adds another good layer of complexity, and lot of neat little details to look at!

If I were a sailor, I'd probably have gone here too! :P

40 minutes ago, CapOnBOBS said:

Your style is so unique, I love all your posts.

Seconded! Hilto is such a vibrant and colourful settlement and this is a lovely new edition. I love that you are making everything modular and posting updates on the whole seafront.  The outhouse is a particularly fun detail. Fantastic work, keep it up!!!

Hah, due to the issues in real world I completely checked out from here for couple months and missed all your comments guys. Thanks all for them that definitely helped me a little to establish some sanity in this crazy times. New addition to the cityscape should come soon! I thought I lost my latest project but luckily I just found out some backups so I will not to have start again from scratch. It will complete the second side of the street and main topic will be arcades, porticoes and loggias. Man gotta love some repeating arches!