MetallFanYT

[COR-FB] a long forgotten ambush

Recommended Posts

a long forgotten ambush

This moc features a small and long forgotten ambush between royal Corrington marines and Oleon infantry troops.

 

IMG_8444

 

IMG_8430IMG_8431IMG_8432IMG_8436IMG_8440

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Nice showing of troops on both sides. Who is ambushing who?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Oh very fun! Excellent grass work and basing too!

16 minutes ago, evancelt said:

 Who is ambushing who?

I think Corries jumped Oleon? They are forming lines while Oleon is still in march column. Soldiers of Oleon are gentlemen-soldiers. We give fair warning when we are about to ambuscade. :pir-upset:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, evancelt said:

Nice showing of troops on both sides. Who is ambushing who?

Thank you.😀 Oleon infantry vs. royal Corrington marines. :pir-classic:

 

9 minutes ago, Jeff of Clubs said:

Oh very fun! Excellent grass work and basing too!

I think Corries jumped Oleon? They are forming lines while Oleon is still in march column. Soldiers of Oleon are gentlemen-soldiers. We give fair warning when we are about to ambuscade. :pir-upset:

  😉

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Nice display of troops - it's good to see them in an old world setting now and then! Naturally the Redcoats are giving those dastardly bluecoats a good thumping! :pir-huzzah1:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/12/2022 at 11:00 PM, Brickwolf said:

Good build, may be it depicts a scene from the Juniper war.

Thanks :pir-classic:

19 hours ago, Ayrlego said:

Nice display of troops - it's good to see them in an old world setting now and then! Naturally the Redcoats are giving those dastardly bluecoats a good thumping! :pir-huzzah1:

Thanks :pir-huzzah2:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I am sure it all happened during the Juniper War. Nice moc and it is always nice seeing marching troops (of any color)! :thumbup:

Plus, you've clearly chosen the best bayonettes (2 pieces instead of the one-piece) :pir-grin:

Edited by blackdeathgr

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, blackdeathgr said:

Plus, you've clearly chosen the best bayonettes (2 pieces instead of the one-piece) :pir-grin:

:thumbdown: :pir-grin:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
46 minutes ago, evancelt said:

:thumbdown: :pir-grin:

Cmon, however bulkier, they are more "lego-like" and less "model-kit-like" (if one can discern the theoritical difference between those two styles) ! :pir-grin:

Edited by blackdeathgr

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Neat build, and excellent job with the focus in the pictures. It gives the impression of a larger number of soldiers on both sides. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/14/2022 at 2:10 PM, Wellesley said:

This is some very great photography!

Also nice vegetation!

 

19 hours ago, blackdeathgr said:

I am sure it all happened during the Juniper War. Nice moc and it is always nice seeing marching troops (of any color)! :thumbup:

Plus, you've clearly chosen the best bayonettes (2 pieces instead of the one-piece) :pir-grin:

 

18 hours ago, evancelt said:

:thumbdown: :pir-grin:

 

11 hours ago, Captain Dee said:

Neat build, and excellent job with the focus in the pictures. It gives the impression of a larger number of soldiers on both sides. 

Thank you all 😀

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.