Sign in to follow this  
Feuer Zug

[GBW] - Presentation - PDSRE - Nk-529 Light Mobility Vehicle

The Nk-529 Light Mobility Vehicle is a fairly uninspired design. It copies bits and pieces from previous generations of light duty military vehicles built inside the PDSRE and abroad. While not a stand out option, it is well known for its ruggedness, light weight, reliability, and ability to be modified to user requirements. Shown below is the stock Mk-529.

51866836292_79e0b1843b_c.jpg

It comes equipped with a 2.2L gasoline engine generating 140HP. This engine is normally used in the company’s economy sub-compact car, but is derated from 165HP for additional reliability. Additionally, it is normally a rear-wheel drive vehicle, but has 4-wheel drive available at the push of a button on the dash. Top speed is 88 miles per hour. The Nk-529 does come from the factory with the snorkel option. Two can be seated up front, and others can sit in the cargo area in back.

51867802496_3710cf132e_c.jpg

Here, we see a modified Nk-529 with a gun deck and pintle mount. Normally, a medium machine gun is attached, but the user of this Nk-529 has opted for heavier weapons. They have multiple tools available as well. Additionally, a fuel jerrycan is affixed to the back.

51867802541_517921dbd6_c.jpg

More options include a front mounted winch, soft top, hard top with rollover protection, and more.

51866836297_6f9f1fb797_c.jpg

1 hour ago, Feuer Zug said:

The Nk-529 Light Mobility Vehicle is a fairly uninspired design. It copies bits and pieces from previous generations of light duty military vehicles built inside the PDSRE and abroad. While not a stand out option, it is well known for its ruggedness, light weight, reliability, and ability to be modified to user requirements. Shown below is the stock Mk-529.

51866836292_79e0b1843b_c.jpg

It comes equipped with a 2.2L gasoline engine generating 140HP. This engine is normally used in the company’s economy sub-compact car, but is derated from 165HP for additional reliability. Additionally, it is normally a rear-wheel drive vehicle, but has 4-wheel drive available at the push of a button on the dash. Top speed is 88 miles per hour. The Nk-529 does come from the factory with the snorkel option. Two can be seated up front, and others can sit in the cargo area in back.

51867802496_3710cf132e_c.jpg

Here, we see a modified Nk-529 with a gun deck and pintle mount. Normally, a medium machine gun is attached, but the user of this Nk-529 has opted for heavier weapons. They have multiple tools available as well. Additionally, a fuel jerrycan is affixed to the back.

51867802541_517921dbd6_c.jpg

More options include a front mounted winch, soft top, hard top with rollover protection, and more.

51866836297_6f9f1fb797_c.jpg

Nice little jeep! Pretty terrificant that gun (simple but effective design) :wink:

nice one m8 :)

but pleeeease ... stop building one person seat ... my OCD is killing me. :wacko:

23 hours ago, ParmBrick said:

Nice little jeep! Pretty terrificant that gun (simple but effective design) :wink:

Thanks. I wanted a gun that wasn't a Star Wars blaster with add ons. For that, I had to go heavy. Spade handles, belt fed, red dot, and flames when firing!

52 minutes ago, SATSOK said:

nice one m8 :)

but pleeeease ... stop building one person seat ... my OCD is killing me. :wacko:

Thank you. As for your OCD, I'll make sure I keep building vehicles with one seat and enough space to maybe fit a second. The Nk-529 is 5-wide, so you can put two minifigs side by side in it. Think of it as an open version of the old Adventurers vehicle cockpit mould.