Sign in to follow this  
Feuer Zug

[GBW] D10 – PDSRE – Foiling the ambush

A band of violent opportunists has decided to collect “road tolls” from the peaceful inhabitants of Soalon at a natural chokepoint. While they are shaking down a dirt-poor farmer, the security team is cruising around, checking out the local area for threats. On their return, Master Sergeant Mishkin spots the roadblock ahead.

51868117129_5ace32b475_c.jpg

“Lock and load,” he orders while flicking off the safety on his rifle.

Above him on the gun platform, Corporal Melnikova chambers a 13mm round into her general-purpose heavy machine gun.

51866836287_855910651e_c.jpg

Hearing the bolt slam forward, Mishkin takes aim and signals open fire by unleashing a short burst. The corporal slams her thumbs down on the spade and walks rounds towards the bandits.

51867802451_1839ceeac5_c.jpg

Warning – Gratuitous Violence Ahead

Spoiler

51868117069_a4cd497c5a_c.jpg

51867802411_9525e00d45_c.jpg

Stopping at the roadblock, Private Litvin involuntarily whistles. There are only two outcomes with the 13mm machine gun. Miss or hit. He’d never seen or heard of anybody being merely wounded by one. Master Sergeant Mishkin’s ability to shoot on the move was impressive as well. He managed a head shot on one of the bandits.

Very good street construction! Those new pieces are very neat for build roads and allow for the addition of interesting details.:thumbup: But is this moc valid for the February turn by any chance?

1 hour ago, ParmBrick said:

Very good street construction! Those new pieces are very neat for build roads and allow for the addition of interesting details.:thumbup: But is this moc valid for the February turn by any chance?

The road plates work well for maintained roads. I've gotten a few sets in now and converted much of my city roads to them.

As for February, yes, this is valid for the Feb turn. KLR leadership blessed off on doing a recon through an empty stretch of highway.

Great action scene. I really like the horse cart and how you build the potholes in the new road plates.

nice one m8

with cool details potholes / roadblock / red canister :thumbup:

On 2/7/2022 at 10:04 AM, Dutch Thriceman said:

Noice, really like the technic elements used for the roadblock that's spot on.

Thanks. The new road pieces are interesting to work with.

19 hours ago, Brickwolf said:

Great action scene. I really like the horse cart and how you build the potholes in the new road plates.

Thanks. I didn't want the road too perfect. Those areas for tiles seemed perfect for adding in rubble.

4 hours ago, SATSOK said:

nice one m8

with cool details potholes / roadblock / red canister :thumbup:

Thanks. To which red canister are you referencing? The jerrycan on the back of the vehicle or the lantern bit on the head?

4 hours ago, TheBeeze said:

You earned 25 Bucks for the build and 7 per month for the square. 

Thanks.