somelegothings_

[MOC] Eddie's Barge Service - A Fallout 4 Inspired MOC

51865814893_6d297eea93_k.jpgEddie’s Barge Service - A Fallout 4 Inspired MOC

"There’s nothing more dangerous than operating the seas in the Commonwealth. But the caps are always worth it, had some guy say he’s looking for his son. I remember losing like that, hard not to root for the guy. Something tells me this sunuvabitch is actually gonna find him too. Godspeed, brother."

My MOC "Eddie's Barge Service" is based on Fallout 4 assets. I was really into the idea of the Raider settlement called Libertalia, and the floating houses all around it. I figured some guy would love to slap an engine on the back of a barge and make some caps from it. Eddie's tentative backstory is that he is getting caps to fund a harpoon gun from Far Harbor to get revenge on a Rad Whale that destroyed his first barge and swallowed a collection of rubber duckies. He chooses to help the Sole Survivor and Dogmeat traverse the waters of the Commonwealth for caps and the undying belief that the Sole Survivor will find his son.  

Love it! I've also always had a love for Libertalia (it's a really fun X6-88 mission too!) Really like the way you designed the Broadsider and ghouls too (will have to steal that :grin:). Good luck to Eddie in his search for that devious rad whale. 

3 hours ago, The Neighborhood Merchant said:

Love it! I've also always had a love for Libertalia (it's a really fun X6-88 mission too!) Really like the way you designed the Broadsider and ghouls too (will have to steal that :grin:). Good luck to Eddie in his search for that devious rad whale. 

Thank you so much! I'll send Eddie your regards, that is if he's still sailing these seas, of course. :laugh_hard: