Mr No

Lego Legend of Zelda 2022 - rumored theme

I'm really doubting this rumor...

Time will tell I guess, but after what just happened with the Tower of Fate last week......

10 hours ago, KevinMD said:

Just let them believe as you let your children believe in Santa Claus. Why ruin the disappointment?

1. I don't have children so don't assume.
2. Santa is real. He's my uncle. (True story.)
3. If I did have children I wouldn't lie to them. They would damn well know there isn't Santa and that I paid for the gifts.

Edited by Maple

12 hours ago, Maple said:

That's different. They are leaking product on hand. You think LEGO is going around and telling some random mangers what comes out in April and December? 

I concur, I don’t think this rumour is true.

2 hours ago, Anonknee Muss said:

I concur, I don’t think this rumour is true.

Better to believe the rumor false and be pleasantly surprised if it comes to fruition than to buy into it completely and be disappointed.

In many regards this theme makes sense, which is why I doubt most. :pir_tong2: Both LEGO and Nintendo have a track record of making decisions that seem illogical from an outside perspective.

7 minutes ago, Childe_Roland said:

Better to believe the rumor false and be pleasantly surprised if it comes to fruition than to buy into it completely and be disappointed.

Same here and people call me a pessimist, it's being a realist. Plus only this one manager is talking? The other 170 managers haven't said anything to anyone?

I also find it difficult to believe that LEGO would release Zelda, a castle theme and a new Friends castle theme at almost the same time after years of nothing. However that is just about stupid enough to make me think the rumour is true.

As much as I hate the Mario sets I guess they are a hit because they are releasing a million sets a year. It's still amazing that it's been 18 months since Mario's release and we don't have any other Nintendo themes. There is literally a whole theme now of different video games and still nothing else from Nintendo? No Pokemon? No Animal Crossing? Zelda? Donkey Kong? A DK set that you can build your own levels like the Sonic set? Nope. 5-7 years LEGO and Nintendo talked and all they got for the first 20 months is weird Mario. End of rant.

You had to make up some bs to get some attention

I wonder who's the loser here.....

Edited by Robert8

10 minutes ago, Mr No said:

All my leaks were fake. Bye bye losers :laugh:

Please ban me btw losers

Edited by Flixter

It is one thing to simply be incorrect on information you provide. 

It is another to purposefully provide information you know to be incorrect. 

Post blatant lies at your own peril; it is not something appreciated in this community.