Mr No

Lego Legend of Zelda 2022 - rumored theme

51872653237_958b86e26f_n.jpg

As some of you might have seen in the Indiana Jones thread, I was teasing some big license that is coming this year, thanks to my source, same one for both Indiana Jones and Knights of Valor, told me that we are finally getting a Legend of Zelda theme! In 2022, isn’t that awesome? And yes, they are minifigure based! No app gimmick as far as I know. Now as always take it with a grain of salt but I trust him, and he confirmed that the set numbers, some from the nice pal who found the list on brickmerge, that is his source and according to brickmerge they are coming in April, so we should get a reveal soon! Now keep in mind, the release date is speculation based on brickmerge set list which is set for April release, and some of the numbers are complete from my source:

77011 Legend of  Zelda

77012 Legend of Zelda 

77013 Legend of Zelda

77014 Legend of Zelda 

77015 Legend of Zelda 

77016 Legend of Zelda 

77017 Legend of Zelda 

Enjoy!  

Edited by Darkdragon
This is FAKE and FALSE

Man I hoped so much that you are hinting LOTR/Middle Earth return :D ... Well if this is true i am happy for others but this does nothing for me.

1 hour ago, Mr No said:

As some of you might have seen in the Indiana Jones thread, I was teasing some big license that is coming this year, thanks to my source, same one for both Indiana Jones and Knights of Valor, told me that we are finally getting a Legend of Zelda theme! In 2022, isn’t that awesome? Now as always take it with a grain of salt but I trust him, and he confirmed that the set numbers, some from the nice pal who found the list on brickmerge, that is his source and according to brickmerge they are coming in April, so we should get a reveal soon! Now keep in mind, the release date is speculation based on brickmerge set list which is set for April release, and some of the numbers are complete from my source:

77011 Legend of  Zelda

77012 Legend of Zelda 

77013 Legend of Zelda

77014 Legend of Zelda 

77015 Legend of Zelda 

77016 Legend of Zelda 

77017 Legend of Zelda 

Enjoy!  

Seems too good to be true, but I'd be so stoked if this is true. After all the other failed rumors, taking with a large grain of salt until we get more info! :pir-laugh:

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please oh please let this be more than a rumor! I have recently gotten back into LoZ in a big way and with the Super Mario line I have been hoping beyond hope that TLG and Nintendo would extend their partnership to cover another historically important game franchise!

I’m taking it with this:salt-pile-of-salt.gif

@Mr No: If what you say is true, you have earned my trust. If not… there’s no place to hide where my wrath won’t find you :devil:

Edited by BrickBob Studpants

6 hours ago, BrickBob Studpants said:

I’m taking it with this:

@Mr No: If what you say is true, you have earned my trust. If not… there’s no place to hide where my wrath won’t find you :devil:

I am taking full responsibility for this, if somehow it turns out not to be true then I will stop posting leaks, I know this thing is ultra big so I had to be sure before posting it. 

I don’t know what lego store manager would be ok with this rumor, IF it’s true, being posted. Nintendo hates leaks and usually with take legal action against them so if they get caught they can kiss their job goodbye 

11 minutes ago, Falconfan1414 said:

I don’t know what lego store manager would be ok with this rumor, IF it’s true, being posted. Nintendo hates leaks and usually with take legal action against them so if they get caught they can kiss their job goodbye 

But it's not like they'd be able to track down from which store this info came from. Plus I don't think it'll be posted on IG, so they might not even notice it

I did not tell anyone about the store, there are around 700 and more stores. I doubt they will find him. 

5 minutes ago, Flixter said:

But it's not like they'd be able to track down from which store this info came from. Plus I don't think it'll be posted on IG, so they might not even notice it

Lego actually does monitor eurobricks and they can probably get it down to a least a few stores 

1 minute ago, Falconfan1414 said:

Lego actually does monitor eurobricks and they can probably get it down to a least a few stores 

But there are small chances they could catch him, right? 

1 minute ago, Mr No said:

But there are small chances they could catch him, right? 

Depends on how much Nintendo wants to if the info is true 

Edited by Falconfan1414

Ohhh, if it’s true, that would be awesome!

not sure if these sets would be similiar to Super Mario but I sure hope Zelda would be minifigures. 

DUDE. 

You better not be joshing me, Zelda is my favorite video game series of all time and seeing this would be incredible.

2 hours ago, Flixter said:

It’s been posted on Ig at least twice by now. I don’t think this would have gone unnoticed of, and I’m not entirely convinced that it is correct either.

Edited by Brickroll

3 hours ago, Mr No said:

I am taking full responsibility for this, if somehow it turns out not to be true then I will stop posting leaks, I know this thing is ultra big so I had to be sure before posting it. 

Why would some random LEGO Store manager be told about themes? It makes no sense.

I might have $1500 in tax refund, if the government doesn't take it from me because they suck, if Zelda comes out I'll spend the money there. If not $1500 will be going to tracking you down.

Edited by Maple

16 minutes ago, Maple said:

Why would some random LEGO Store manager be told about themes? It makes no sense.

I might have $1500 in tax refund, if the government doesn't take it from me because they suck, if Zelda comes out I'll spend the money there. If not $1500 will be going to tracking you down.

I will join you tracking down. 

Edited by DBlegonerd7

17 minutes ago, Maple said:

Usually lego employees are the ones that leak stuff ie set boxes from back rooms but managers usually know the consequences more 

Yo guy, you better not be playing with my heart like this.

Cuz if you are, imma come for you...

In all seriousness this may be the first theme where I'd both want and be able to buy all sets of. I know it's early to say that, but I can't imagine a Zelda set I wouldn't want.

I wonder if they'll annouce the sets at the direct later this month? April is pretty soon.

1 hour ago, Falconfan1414 said:

Usually lego employees are the ones that leak stuff ie set boxes from back rooms but managers usually know the consequences more 

That's different. They are leaking product on hand. You think LEGO is going around and telling some random mangers what comes out in April and December? 

5 hours ago, Maple said:

That's different. They are leaking product on hand. You think LEGO is going around and telling some random mangers what comes out in April and December? 

Just let them believe as you let your children believe in Santa Claus. Why ruin the disappointment?

2 minutes ago, KevinMD said:

Just let them believe as you let your children believe in Santa Claus. Why ruin the disappointment?

This made me laugh :head_back: I should use this policy more