LM71Blackbird

[COR - tMRCA Result] Cannon Fire in the Fog

It was a long patrol for the Quinnsville Gunboats. When a thick fog started to roll in, the commanders decided that it was time to pull into port. In the fog, the gunboats began to fire the small deck guns aboard to keep track of each other.

51852539223_547aabaa83_c.jpg1 by LM71Blackbird, on Flickr

One commander thought he heard an extra shot in the fog (an echo perhaps) and in a panic ordered the large cannon aboard to be fired, striking an innocent merchant vessel!

51852786639_a973ae87f7_c.jpg2 by LM71Blackbird, on Flickr

After locating the vessel 'Vengeance of the Desert', in the ensuing confusion the gunboats collided with one another. QV Gunboat No.3 was a lost cause, and No.2 was in rough shape. With the innocent merchant ship being in the best shape of them all, they cast a rope and towed into port. The commanders knew they'd be scrubbing the poop deck for this one...

51852464746_759ececa0f_c.jpg3 by LM71Blackbird, on Flickr

Once Mayor Richard Brickford got word of what happened, he immediately had the ship taken to the Quinnsville shipyards for a full refit at no charge. He had the crew put up at the local ETWC Inn and paid for the men to have a night of drinking at the Green Dragon Tavern.

51852712546_6152a4dc97_z.jpgqv 4.0 by LM71Blackbird, on Flickr

By daybreak, after round the clock work, the 'Vengeance of the Desert' was seaworthy once again. After trading what goods were not damaged and filling the hold, Mayor Brickford personally saw them off with bellies full and purses bursting. (300 Dbs for the mistake).

-----------------------------------------------

In an effort to keep the peace and as a gesture of good faith, the 'Vengeance of the Desert' is returned to @omnihash_cz and a balance of 300 Dbs is transferred to your account for any inconvenience. 

That's a good explanation. An innovative idea to build the ships and the nebula like this. 300 Dbs as compensation is generous so that @omnihash_cz can continue to build on Hilto.

18 hours ago, NOD said:

That's a good explanation. An innovative idea to build the ships and the nebula like this. 300 Dbs as compensation is generous so that @omnihash_cz can continue to build on Hilto.

Thank you! Micro is definitely not my strong build style, but I like how it turned out. I figured 300 dbs would be sufficient to get him on his way to build some great stuff.

Grand uncle Yossuf : that was interesting trip

Omni Al-Hash: hmmm

Grand uncle Yossuf : smooth as baby's bottom

Grand uncle Yossuf : it's a shame we did not take Abdul with us

Grand uncle Yossuf : what do you think he will say bout our little adventure?

Omni Al-Hash: nothing

Grand uncle Yossuf : what do you mean nothing?

Omni Al-Hash: nothing ! You are telling cousin Abdul that we got offer for Vengeance which we coudn't refuse or he will never set sails again, capische? 

Grand uncle Yossuf : Tsss tsss, that's some shady bussiness here...

Omni Al-Hash: Uncle would you rather paddling back to Sabre island? I can spend two days drinking the terraversan booze and laying on the sun instead of you to come with some propper excuses about our trip if you want.

Grand uncle Yossuf :Oukey oukey, I am sealing my lips!

51883884640_3f3a569b5c_o.png

Edited by omnihash_cz