evancelt

[COR - OKT - Micro Prize] Dockmaster's Office, Wullham

Less than a minute's stroll from the bustling piers and factories that dot the coast of downtown Wullham lies the dockmaster's office.

Here the dockmaster manages the comings and goings of ships in port, and makes sure all goods entering the town are recorded in official manifests.

A personal dock is used when ships' captains want to call on the dockmaster. 

mini-dock.jpg

-------------

OOC: Built as my free microprize from the Oktoberfest 621 competition. Licensed as a medium commerce in Wullham

Edited by evancelt

This is a beautiful rocky coastal landscape! I like the way to the pier. The pier looks great.

8 hours ago, Mister Phes said:

Where'd they get the paint for that building? Is that lavender or something?

Good eye! Mates on arriving ships often mistake it for pink, but they are quickly corrected by seasoned sailors who know that Wullham has a lavender-colored mineral found in nearby rocks. Not that this is a mineral-built house! They were just inspired by the lavender color :pir-huzzah2:

7 hours ago, NOD said:

This is a beautiful rocky coastal landscape! I like the way to the pier. The pier looks great.

Thanks! Hadn't used sand green in awhile and thought it would be fun. Figured it would be fun to try different SNOT rock techniques there

4 hours ago, blackdeathgr said:

:pir-love:

Thanks! Had to get this one made before the 1/31 deadline!

3 hours ago, Spud The Viking said:

Lovely build, great rocks and pier!

Wullham is certainly becoming a hub!

I'd love to see a micro pier and crane.

Thanks @Spud The Viking! I think Wullham is only a few commerce and factory builds away from being a large town.

Tried a few different things to make a little pier and this was one of the smaller ways I could come up with to keep the pier to 2 studs wide!

Edited by evancelt