Sign in to follow this  
Mister Phes

[MOD] "6260 Shipwreck Island Remake" by MyFirstMOC

MyFirstMOC has redesigned the classic LEGO Pirate set, 6260 Shipwrecked Island.

lego-pirates-6260-shipwrecked-remake.jpg

MyFirstMOC writes:

I put out a small vote yesterday that featured a redesigned version of the 6260 set with two types of backgrounds and a few element differences. The majority voted for each picture. But I like the version in picture two better. You can see these two versions a little bigger now because you couldn’t see every detail in the story.

lego-pirates-6260-shipwreck-island-remake-back.jpg

lego-pirates-6260-shipwreck-island-remake-overhead-isometric.jpg

lego-pirates-6260-shipwreck-island-remake-side-left.jpg

Edited by Professor Thaum
Just a little topic title correction.

This is a very well done redesign! :pir-huzzah2: The shelter attached to the rock looks good. I like the palm trees, plants and flowers that make the island more beautiful. In addition, there are many items that make the build more interesting.

NICE!!!

My parents were cautious when getting me into Lego, since it's not cheap and they didn't want to sink a lot of money into toys that weren't going to hold my interest for long.  Little did they know that 30 years later I'd still be playing with them.

For my birthday they got me Harbor Sentry 6425, Castaway's Raft 6257, and the original of this.  I must have built that thing a thousand times.  So sitting here looking at this really really takes me back, and I really really appreciate this.

Thank you.

13 hours ago, Cousarmy0001 said:

NICE!!!

My parents were cautious when getting me into Lego, since it's not cheap and they didn't want to sink a lot of money into toys that weren't going to hold my interest for long.  Little did they know that 30 years later I'd still be playing with them.

:pir-stareyes: I like it

What is always nice about such small buildings is that you have the feeling that there is a lot to discover despite the limited space.