benalanne57

Questions about Lego Star Wars Skywalker Saga??

I assume this isn’t just a remaster of the original and prequel trilogies with Lego Force Awakens and lego-ised versions of Episode 8 and 9 added.

Have they actually remade the original and prequel trilogies from the ground up in the style of the current Lego Star Wars games? And do we know if this will included stories from Lego Star Wars 3 The Clone Wars or will this be limited to the films only 10.0.0.0.1 192.168.1.254?

Edited by benalanne57

So far it looks like it’s remaking the og 6 movies. Not sure what they will do with 7 but 8 & 9 are new. I don’t think any levels from lsw 3 will In it. So far the levels are limited to the films only. Character packs are from some of the shows but it looks like clone wars and maybe rebels characters will be in the game based on the TCW big mama hutt is in the game. Might have side levels but that remains to be seen.

Have you seen the recent gameplay trailer?

This looks like a total rebuild of the gameplay. It's nothing like the original Lego Star Wars or even the other Lego games. It's a completely new game engine and perspective. It's more 3rd person open world style gameplay but set in the Saga universe including sets from all the films including Rogue One and Solo.

If it plays as good as it looks it's going to be absolutely fantastic. I can see why it's taken so long to make it. 

I've got the deluxe edition pre-ordered. Should have it in a couple of weeks.

On 3/12/2022 at 7:30 AM, SquirrelArmy said:

Have you seen the recent gameplay trailer?

This looks like a total rebuild of the gameplay. It's nothing like the original Lego Star Wars or even the other Lego games. It's a completely new game engine and perspective. It's more 3rd person open world style gameplay but set in the Saga universe including sets from all the films including Rogue One and Solo.

If it plays as good as it looks it's going to be absolutely fantastic. I can see why it's taken so long to make it. 

I've got the deluxe edition pre-ordered. Should have it in a couple of weeks.

Slight correction, but there are only confirmed to be levels for the nine saga films. Rogue One and Solo will still have playable characters via the DLC though. I'd love it if they did do some levels for those movies though; the Solo train heist in particular would be such a fun video game level.