the Inventor

[MOC] Pursuit on Futuron base Alpha-5

A Blacktron spy is being chased by the Space Police inside Alpha-5, a Futuron research outpost.

51827151972_2374efa579_b.jpg

Pursuit on Futuron base Alpha-5 by Ids, on Flickr

Always difficult to make something fitting an existing theme, but I like how this part of a Futuron building turned out.

And also using my favorite Space Police and Blacktron made this a fun build.

Let me know what you think, comments and feedback is always appreciated.

Edited by the Inventor

You nailed the Futuron/SP1/Blacktron feel up top. It has the proper colors and translucent blue parts. I understand the lower section is probably designed to be more utilitarian, but it starts to evoke a more Star Wars feel for me. The Space Police speeder is great. Right colors, small, and mix of modern and classic parts. I almost expect something hideous to arise from the vents at the bottom.

Nice! Love how this presents a vertical slice of space life. From the plumbing/air vents below to the antennae above! The transition from gritty/utilitarian to shiny white is sweet.

I also really like the speeder -- the placement of the printed slope is perfect.

And I like the non-standard Futuron guy with red visor. He could have walked over from the Elysium base that @CP5670 just posted here!

@Feuer Zug Thanks, I see what you mean, but I tried to clearly distinguish the upper and lower sections. I try to build all my Space Police 1 MOCs with this color scheme and mix of old and new parts, see also: [MOC] Space Police Vic Viper - the Zephyr - LEGO Sci-Fi - Eurobricks Forums and [MOC] Neo Classic Space Police - Interceptor - LEGO Sci-Fi - Eurobricks Forums

@danth Thanks, I try to mix up the standard Futuron uniform, see also here: 

50932765863_15b3929190_z.jpg

Febrovery 11 by Ids, on Flickr

and here: [MOCs] Febrovery 2021 - LEGO Sci-Fi - Eurobricks Forums

Edited by the Inventor