Sign in to follow this  
CP5670

Elysium Research Station

I wanted to try doing something with the new tiles they have been releasing, and have been on a prototype classic space kick lately. :)

Edited by CP5670

Great work, I really like the colour scheme of the build, and the landing pads of both vehicles also look very nice.

I really like the rover (maybe the best part of the build for me), but the base also looks nice.

I'm not so sure about the transparent bit on the left part of the base though, what is it supposed to be?

Nice work. The tiles create nice geometric patterns. The landing pads and control center flooring are cool. The colors compliment each other well.

Thanks everyone!

3 hours ago, the Inventor said:

Great work, I really like the colour scheme of the build, and the landing pads of both vehicles also look very nice.

I really like the rover (maybe the best part of the build for me), but the base also looks nice.

I'm not so sure about the transparent bit on the left part of the base though, what is it supposed to be?

It's supposed to contain some kind of reactor or comm array that needs to be isolated from the crew areas. Although it's really just an excuse to use that trans-red x-pod piece. :D

2 hours ago, Feuer Zug said:

Nice work. The tiles create nice geometric patterns. The landing pads and control center flooring are cool. The colors compliment each other well.

I like the corner tiles for this reason. You can make various patterns out of them.

17 minutes ago, danth said:

Awesome! I love the "Futuron Red" color scheme. Looks like a lost theme that could have been!

It's based on the Seatron prototype images, which was basically Futuron with trans-red together with Aquanauts. I always liked those colors and have been building several mocs based off them.

26 minutes ago, CP5670 said:

It's based on the Seatron prototype images, which was basically Futuron with trans-red together with Aquanauts. I always liked those colors and have been building several mocs based off them.

Ah, of course! I should have made that connection myself. Regardless, it looks great.

On 1/25/2022 at 4:27 AM, CP5670 said:

I wanted to try doing something with the new tiles they have been releasing, and have been on a prototype classic space kick lately. :)

Wow! Looks great! Nice color:pir-wench:

9 hours ago, Pendra37 said:

I suppose this station is full of angry Klingons. An excess of red colors make everyone angry. 

It's like an evil version of Futuron. :laugh: But I think these guys are supposed to be a similar type of civilian faction.

Edited by CP5670

14 hours ago, Pendra37 said:

I suppose this station is full of angry Klingons. An excess of red colors make everyone angry. 

It's true :damn::tongue: