Sign in to follow this  
Ninja Nin

[S4 - Malachor - DC] Magick meets Machine

An uneasy alliance was formed between the Dark Covenant and the Stygian Caldera Society.

Onboard Doctor Konran's light cruiser, a research facility to carry out this former Imperial engineer's secret operations.

One of his projects was constructing a clone of Force-sensitive individual, but what he could not achieve is to provide M-count to his blood. Unlike his rivalry Doctor Pershing who worked under Moff Gideon, Doctor Konran did not have enough resources for his experiments.

Without any success by scientific means, he turned to a mythical approach by inviting Mother Eisei, a Nightsister branch from the Children of Kreia

This group of Nightsister hid themselves from the Empire for decades, silently studied the ancient knowledge of the Sith Lord Darth Traya.

51836735582_d9c9524434_z.jpg

For now, both Factions have the common goal, bringing Force connection to the clone subject, creating the Sith Lord who will be feared by the galaxy once again.   

Their next stop, Malachor.

51838038594_eae98eaf86_b.jpg

Thank you for reading ! Hope you enjoy.

Edited by Ninja Nin

Nice build. The room looks very empire style.

The sarcophagus is great, the choice of some colors allows a dim blue glowing effect that fits perfecty with the atmosphere.

I like those children of Kreia and especially the droid !

Wow! great build all around. The cloning chamber (or bacta tank?) looks very good. I also like the floor and walls and greebling. But my favorite has to be the creepy spider droid. Gives me chills. I am curious how the story will develop. Will the cloning process will be successful?.....

It's really tricky to keep doing imperial interior, and keep it interesting, but you've managed just that with some nice texture, and subtle greebling! Good job!

Really nice figures, Bacta tank and great detailing throughout.
Just the right amount of sinister too, not sure I look forward to the machination that a collaboration of SCS and DC will bring! 
:s 

Extremely well detailed and good looking build. Wall design is especially great. Each time you look at it, you can see one more detail you missed earlier.